The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 2096431071
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You keep telling everyone how smart you are...

I damn near drew you a picture...

What more do you want?

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
Go flirt in the open forum with married women you'll probably never meet. It's about the only thing I see that you're good at.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16711 posts)
Spin-Ahoy.

Like the President has NO spending power. Moron. I gave the source. You just can't read it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16711 posts)
""It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his worldview depends on him not understanding it..."

Typical libtard non-answer

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16711 posts)
To paraphrase...

"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his worldview depends on him not understanding it..."

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
You're right, it was 6.2%.

"The U.S. Department of Transportation estimates that, for every $1 billion invested in federal highways, more than $6.2 billion in economic activity is generated. "

This was considered optimistic in 2010 when they were sort of debating this, but more conservative economists said at the time that a 4:1 multiplier was more likely.... Pretty straightforward Keynesian policy and likely outcome that USED to be accepted by both parties. THAT is why I say that Mittens will do EXACTLY this if he is elected...

(clip)

'"More specifically, public infrastructure investment would have the following favorable benefits for the economy:

Job Creation. Public infrastructure investment would directly create jobs, particularly high-quality jobs, and thus would help counter the 8.4 million jobs lost since the Great Recession began. One study estimates that each billion dollars of spending on infrastructure can generate up to 17,000 jobs directly and up to 23,000 jobs by means of induced indirect investment. If all public infrastructure investment created jobs at this rate, then $300 billion in new infrastructure spending would create more than five million jobs directly and millions more indirectly, helping to return the economy to something approaching full employment.

A Healthy Multiplier Effect. Public infrastructure investment not only creates jobs but generates a healthy multiplier effect throughout the economy by creating demand for materials and services. The U.S. Department of Transportation estimates that, for every $1 billion invested in federal highways, more than $6.2 billion in economic activity is generated.

Mark Zandi, chief economist at Moody’s Economy. com, offers a more conservative but still impressive estimate of the multiplier effect of infrastructure spending, calculating that every dollar of increased infrastructure spending would generate a $1.59 increase in GDP. Thus, by Zandi’s conservative estimates, $300 billion in infrastructure spending would raise GDP by nearly $480 billion (close to 4 percent). "

**And remember that 1% added to the GDP means roughly $1 trillion less deficit.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3487 posts)
Every thing I've explained to you, you don't get. From your utter inability to distinguish between a majority and minority supreme court opinion, to your insistence that appropriations bills can take effect without either a presidential signature or a veto override. (I'm still waiting on you to point out the "sources" that you say you've cited to prove otherwise. Hint: They don't exist).

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"Of course you don't... "

Guess you can't explain it. Maybe your 'lol' cheerleader can. (doubtful)

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16711 posts)
Lol

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
"TBR - I don't understand your response. "

Of course you don't...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   71 to 80 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates