The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 2096431051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Still spinning on the Spending Power of the President????

You insisted that the President is responsible for budget deficits and yet the President had NO authority to spend any money not appropriated by congress. I asked you numerous times for a source on the spending power of the President and you just continue to duck, dodge and run.

Bump any threads you'd like. I'll kick your ass in any of them.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16992 posts)
"Just an insult."

Oh dear, who would ever do such a thing?

#SoFuckingFunny

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"I know more about the Constitution and the Supreme Court than you'll ever know about anything."

If you really want me to bump those threads again where you made a fool of yourself discussing the Everson case, I can do so. (Maybe by now you have figured out that five justices join in something called the majority opinion, and the others write this thing called the dissent). ====================== I'm assuming from your lack of response that you'd rather not be reminded of your embarrassing display of ignorance, which is fine. I trust this lays to rest your boasting about your legal/constitutional acumen.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"I asked you 27 times for a source on the Spending Power of the President. I guess you have selective memory."

Lol, you just didn't like my answers. Give me a few minutes and by this evening I'll refresh your fading/selective memory. 

In the meantime, regarding your persistence that Congress can force spending without either Presidential approval or a veto override, can you point out a single penny ever spent that way in our entire history? 

I didn't think so. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
"Lib_Ahoy was responding to your post not tbr's. He was trying to be funny. "

Possibly, but you have to wonder why he made made no response after I called him on it.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16992 posts)
Lib_Ahoy was responding to your post not tbr's. He was trying to be funny.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"Now, you come along and say, "Well, Obama did it, too!" to the China istatement. "

My point wasn't that anybody was right or wrong. My point was you, and those of your political stance, never choose to blame a liberal for the exact same thing. It had nothing to do with justisfying bad behavior.

Really makes me wonder why the Cheer-A-hoy had to chirp in with the 'lol'

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16992 posts)
tbr: The entire "borrow money from China" meme is ludicrous...

The point, which you seem to always miss, is that a dollar borrowed is much more likely to be borrowed from someone other than China... ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Perf: I guess Obama didn't get it either.....or, as usual, you liberals can't help being hypocrites

"The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion dollars for the first 42 presidents -- number 43 added $4 trillion dollars by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion dollars of debt that we are going to have to pay back -- $30,000 for every man, woman and child,” Obama said on July 3, 2008, at a campaign event in Fargo, N.D." ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- tbr: Something about excusing bad behavior by pointing out the bad behavior of others... +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whose bad behavior are you referring? Mine? What I posted was factually accurate and my friend merely pointed out Obama and I agree on the subject.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
The original comment was self explanatory.

Then I explained it.

Let's try one more time. You still won't understand, but sometimes I am a glutton for punishment...

How many times, when a "libtard" has stated "Well, the Republican did it, too," have you used that line? A dozen if you have used it once...

Now, you come along and say, "Well, Obama did it, too!" to the China statement.

Now, I await your attempt at explaining that this is a completely different situation...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
"And once again, when you see that your bullshit is being called out on the merits (or lack), you resort to the ad hominems. Usually a pretty good sign of surrender. "

Just an insult. No different than I've seen you do to Frank. I can't help it that the truth hurts sometimes.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates