The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 2096431032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Without California, New York and Illinois Obama would be lucky to garner 50 electoral votes this year.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
And you promise fun times.

What is your point?

Is it arguments and name calling you seek?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
Little fella fits, lil fellar. The fact you think anyone is interested in you based on your alleged penis size is hilarious to grownups.

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Akron, Thanks for the childish name calling. Is that all you have?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
How many times do I have to say that I don't want any fucking cheerleaders, unless they're cute Tulane coeds.

I'll tote my own bucket, thanks.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10936 posts)
Dose anyone really care???? He'll no, Dems will back their boy, and Rep will back their boy NO matter who says what on these TV spots. Such a waiste of $$$$$$$$

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
Coattail rider is what we call them on other forums! or LatchOns.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16417 posts)
Enter Charlie Brown's Teacher...wa wa wha

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Fun,

I feel your pain.

Since I called him out ever so lovingly, he won't wont reply to my posts. I'm in his cyber doghouse.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
"I'm openly admitting I'm doing it just to make Obama look bad."

Lol, I just found time to start looking up some prior posts to refresh Perf's memory, but can't resist responding to this first. 

I'm not as concerned as Tbr is about Perf's hypocrisy in criticizing others for saying "your side did it too," while doing exactly that himself.

I just think it's funny how he contradicts himself repeatedly. For the last year I've seen him mention many times the amount of the "Owebama" deficit. But as soon as anyone mentions the Reagan deficit, or the Clinton surplus, it's suddenly all Congress' blame, or credit. President? What President? Until, that is, he feels like pivoting back again to the "Owebama deficit." 

The other funny thing is that his numbers aren't even accurate, unless he is including in Obama's deficit fiscal year 2009, the budget for which had already been adopted the previous year. Maybe technically "accurate," but certainly misleading. 

Even more amusing: At least a half dozen times I've asked Perf to shed light on how much of Obama's deficits he believes are attributable to Obama's actual initiatives after he took office, as opposed to the budgetary impact of the recession he inherited and automatic stabilizers already baked into the pie regardless. Not a peep in response, except repetition of his suspect numbers. So much for his belief in having "serious" rather than superficial discussions. 

All this, from the Preacher who sermonizes to the rest of us (but not himself) that we must be "honest" and "serious" in our debate. Funny stuff. 

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10936 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates