The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 20964310211
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   211 to 220 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know! I didn't see ANYONE bring up rhinoceros farts as a source of renewable energy!

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19088 posts)
The false doctrines and realities of Mormonism and the dual nature of the wealthy Americans who take their wealth out of the American economy and place it in alien and foreign banks is the story of Vutlure Capitalist Willard Mitt Romney.

American citizens are cautioned never to attempt to dismiss the right to rule America by plutocracy, because Willard wears Mormon UnderArmor garments and is aligned with the 1% who are becoming richer, while the American middle class becomes poorer.

Vulture capitalism and unjust economic privilege are character defects of the etch-a-sketch candidate.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
I switched over to MSNBC last night and was I crazy or did Schotz drop the F Bomb last night?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Once upon a time, a young manchild with a family that moved from America to Mexico, and then moved to Michigan where the father of the family became governor of an American state.

The manchild's life of privilege included intimidating and insulting others whose family were not privileged and included values not in compliance with Mormon doctrines of moral supremacy. In order to escape military service, the manchild was given a deferral from the draft, and sent off on a Mormon missionary journey to deceive French countrymen by telling the strange story of Joseph Smith, Prophet of a new religion in North America.

The privileged manchild became a privileged adult, whose occupation made him rich selling assets and laying-off American workers. He pioneered the outsourcing of American jobs to Pacific rim locations, and placed his assets in foreign banks in Ireland, Switzerland, and an enterprise located in the Cayman Islands.

Now, that expatriate vulture capitalist wants to become President of the United States of America.

That Dark Lord is the Republic-con Party candidate. May God save America from the Dark arts of deception practiced by Governor Romney of Massachusetts, whose legacy will reveal his alternate reality/dual personality and failed policies.

The Gods of creation are not Mormon apostles.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
The DNC has already thrown together an ad composed of snippets of the debate, slapped together to make Romney look like a rambling bulldozing jerk while Obama was polite and even-tempered.

ww.youtube.c om/watch?v=qTFJTm4t5Mw&feature=player_embedded

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19088 posts)
Yeah, MSNBC, or some of the "personalities" went nuts after the debate.

Ed Shultz and Chris Matthews in particular were highly exercised. Steve Schmidt (McCain's senior strategist) was pretty giddy at the outcome, and Rachel was pretty even tempered, as always.

I think that you can score this as a clear win for Romney on form, but today all of the pundits will get into the substance, at which Romney fared much worse...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17352 posts)
*Wonks like me will see that he pretty much disavowed everything that he has said up to this point, but I am not the average voter.

The average low information voter will see what Romney did tonight, and the polls will move in Romney's direction... *

I wouldn't call it disavowed, I'd call it backed away from a little. I was surprised by his support of regulations, but his statement wasn't that the Right will do away with it, here is what he actually said:

ROMNEY: Regulation is essential. You can't have a free market work if you don't have regulation. As a businessperson, I had to have -- I need to know the regulations. I needed them there. You couldn't have people opening up banks in their -- in their garage and making loans. I mean, you have to have regulations so that you can have an economy work. Every free economy has good regulation. At the same time, regulation can become excessive.

LEHRER: Is it excessive now, do you think?

ROMNEY: In some places, yes. Other places, no.

LEHRER: Like where?

ROMNEY: No, it can become out of date. And what's happened with some of the legislation that's been passed during the president's term, you've seen regulation become excessive, and it's hurt -- it's hurt the economy. Let me give you an example.

Dodd-Frank was passed. And it includes within it a number of provisions that I think has some unintended consequences that are harmful to the economy. One is it designates a number of banks as too big to fail, and they're effectively guaranteed by the federal government. This is the biggest kiss that's been given to -- to New York banks I've ever seen. This is an enormous boon for them. There've been 122 community and small banks have closed since Dodd- Frank.

So there's one example. Here's another. In Dodd-Frank...

LEHRER: Do you want to repeal Dodd-Frank?

ROMNEY: Well, I would repeal and replace it. We're not going to get rid of all regulation. You have to have regulation. And there are some parts of Dodd-Frank that make all the sense in the world. You need transparency, you need to have leverage limits for... ======================== I don't see anything wrong with that. I'm hoping to hear specifics at some point.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
My favorite part and Im sure many others was, When OBAMASS Said goverment job is to take care of the people, Then Mitt pointed to the constitution on the wall behind them and told OBAMASS Its our job to uphold that document on the wall,,OBAMASS Didnt say 1 word.... Priceless.

Mickey,

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4861 posts)
Two young, seemingly innocent came to our door wanting to share Jesus with us. They told us about a wonderful dream a young boy in upstate New York had, in which an ancient warrior appeared and offered a new religion, because all the old religous had failed. The new religion was inspired by documents that could only be translated using secret gold plate icons and glyphs.

We were told all of our religious beliefs were wrong, and only theirs were the truth. Mormon missionaries are sincere liars with insane beliefs. Young Willard Mitt Romney learned his craft and practiced it in France with a deferment for military service to avoid the Vietnam era draft.

Willard is an insane and un-American missionary.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6885 posts)
A friendly smiling salesman came to our door when I was a kid. He almost had my mom convinced she should stop buying milk. His whole pitch was about all the alleged bad effects of real milk; and how much money she'd save buying his fake milk substitute.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   211 to 220 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates