The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 20964310201
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   201 to 210 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
After watching the debates, I've definitely made up my mind not to vote for either of these men. I will vote for Gary Johnson.

Neither Romney nor Obama support the philosophies I believe in.

Gainesville FL
Username hidden
(1862 posts)
Chris Matthews no longer has a tingle up his leg but rather a trickle down his leg. Poor dood pissed himself watching his hero self-destruct.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
When America finds itself in trouble, Mother Mary {Columbia} comes to her, singing words of 'Liberty.' There will be an answer. Let it be.

Back to Basics [Disc One, Makes Me Wanna Pray, Christina Aguilera]

Women of America are united for equal pay and freedom of c hoice, justice, with release from Republic-con Party political oppression.

That was not a topic not part of the the first so-called debate.

Those concepts are echoes of the American and French Revolutions, which liberated nations from the rule of oligarchy and plutarchy.

Female bullfighters across America are checking their makeup for the Halloween Party.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Ybor city is apparently melting in a big way. It's only resident has had a glazed over look in his eyes since last night.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
When America finds itself in moral decay with the probability that a political fiat by plutocracy may occur, Mother Mary comes to it, singing words of liberation.

Our after-debate playlist includes:

--Christina Aguilera {Back to Basics} --Sarah McLachlin {Laws of Illusion} --Mariah Carey {E=MC2} --Lisa McClowry {Acoustic Alchemy} --Celine Dion {The French Album}

Mormon Dementors are dispelled and freedom returns when the Voices of The Liberated Woman oppose the dark deeds and natures of plutocracy. The Third Source of Creation, Spirit Mother, opposes the oppression of women in America.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6981 posts)
Over 50,000,000 watched va.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4931 posts)
I didn't say that, she did, she claimed previously not to be into politics, and stated that she is going to be gluing fake eyelashes on. I didn't say anything that she hasn't. I merely repeated her words.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
Mitt did very well lastnight, A good sign of that was OBAMASS Had the deer in the head lights look almost the whole time lmao. I think Just like I said in the predictions thread,,,Mitt wins by a landslide.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4931 posts)
That last bit was a bit harsh there, M.

They both needed to be on their A-game. It ain't over till it's over, and anyone who thinks their guy can just cruise to victory is going to pay for it dearly. Obama has a slight lead in the polls but it is not so comfortable that he can just sit back and run out the clock.

I doubt Obama will let this happen again. I haven't bothered to look at the ratings - any idea on how many people actually watched it?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19437 posts)
**I hate to burst the bubble floating around here but the good Gov. had to be on his A-game.....he's being interviewed for the job. **

Wait, but Obama didn't have to be on his A game? You think that just because he has a job and isn't doing it he gets to keep it? What an attitude of entitlement you display.

**It's like going to court and he's the plaintiff....the burden of proof is on him. These debates and polls will not determine the outcome. **

You were right when you stated that you don't do politics. I think gluing fake eyelashes on is a better idea for you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16460 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   201 to 210 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates