The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 20964310191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   191 to 200 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I know, I was just going to say, the liberals of SLS are still wiping the foam that has oozed out of their mouths as a results of the debate. Those poor jaded liberals, I tell you, what an odd lot! Even on the Huff they're not as active today as they normally are. Very weird.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
It certainly shows in the number of liberal responses on this page.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I am most definitely not getting carried away. It was one very solid punch in one important round of the boxing match that a campaign is. Obama was not ready for it, it shocked the crowd, but unless a few more are delivered before Obama gets his shit together again, it will not have a lasting impact.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
I'd think a lot of O'Bama's base gave up last night. Even if the polls don't move much, many in his base are deflated emotionally.

Tucson AZ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
I'm not giddy at all, I'm just finally happy that Romney managed to light a fire in this election, it's going to be a little bit more challenging for the Left. Because it went from being, a given that Obama is seeing a second term, to, I'm not so sure! :)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
Maybe it was Him who dropped the F bomb live last night it was one of the two

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Chris Matthews looked about as disheveled as a woman who just spent 8 hours in labor. Maybe he cleared a bowel obstruction or something.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19553 posts)
I wouldn't get all giddy quite yet, Republicans.

Let's see if there is any movement in the polls...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Alicia Keys is the latest black celebrity to step out there for President Obama, recording an affective campaign ad showing her touring Philadelphia on behalf of the campaign and urging both young African-American girls and older women to make sure they show up for Obama on November 6.

During the commercial, we actually see Keys traveling around the city, making stops at key spots where she is interacting with Philadelphia and tweeting about her travels the entire time.

[The Spirit of Lady Liberty in New York Harbor is the harbinger of a new American freedom movement unrepresented in the political polls of rich white men of Wall Street and the racist colonial cities of Republic-con Party supremacy.]

[[Lady Bullfighters across America are checking their makeup before entering the big arena.]]

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
The face of Columbia, the angel of American freedom atop the Capitol in Washington, D.C., should be of either Christy Turlington or Linda Evangelista, faces of the modern liberated women of American independence.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6992 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
Start   191 to 200 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates