Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics The 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   172 to 181 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Obama's campaign is run by David Axelrod, one of the dirtiest handlers in politics. They have spent the last few weeks saying how they are pulling away, when most polsters are saying maybe a point or two but it is not over. They were trying to convince people the race was over. Last night the Mormon kicked his ass. Now people are saying "Gee, maybe it is not over". There is still a long way to go, but people are taking a second look.

I love all the excuses the liberals have come up with. BUT, at least they did not try to blame Bush.

After the debate Michele said to Barrack "Well, this is the second time tonight you failed to perform".

St Augustine FL
Username hidden
(76 posts)
Aw, the wounds are painful aren't they :(. I too would be upset if I were you.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17258 posts)
Outdoors uhh OBAMASS wasnt doing anything but being lost as fuck, Did you not see his face with nothing on it but disgust? The dude needed his Prompter,, is lost as fuck without it and well proved lastnight just how much exp. he has,,,which is ZERO.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
"Romney wins round one. No fireworks, no knockout punch.

Two more rounds to go... "

"Rope a dope" is supposed to draw out the opponent's best punches, exhausting him before you are pummeled into submission.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Yeah, I agree, Romney should have wished his wife a happy anniversary, and then went on to lament about his grandma, and how while he lived lavishly his grandma struggled on SS and couldn't afford healthcare.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17258 posts)
I kept thinking Obama was letting Romney have enough rope to hang himself. Mitt was certainly enthusiastic about his own attitude: Just Say Anything. No particular connection to the past, nor to the future.

Maybe the fact checking professionals will have findings that independent voters will care about, and maybe not. They certainly have plenty of material.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Observation. Obama won the first debate by TKO.

Romny attempted to run, but he couldn't hide. Fact-checking made him vulnerable to Obama's 'rope-a-dope' Hawaiian Punch.

I enjoy a torta sandwich with ham, cheese, and Hawaiian pineapple after a poltical TKO.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
Romney wins round one. No fireworks, no knockout punch.

Two more rounds to go...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
When young females realize that their vaginas are meant to be owned and operated by the Republic-con Party/Tea Party/Koch Brothers Crime Enterprises/Karl Rove Carnivals, they need to know the nature of the beasts and vultures who represent the corps of the Dark Lord.

Young, liberated females will learn to vote in their best interests, not those of the American plutocracy. The Sandra Fluke effect permeates the choices of young American female patriots.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
"If you look around the SLS Liberals are absent like Obama was last night. "

No Lucky, unlike you we actually have jobs and businesses to attend to and don't spend all our time on meaningless sex forums trying to convince maybe a dozen progressives to come over to the dark side.

Is this what you call a hobby?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   172 to 181 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates