The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 20964310161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Oh... the unemployment numbers for Sept are 7.8% LOL!!!

Jack Walsh tweeted:

“Unbelievable jobs numbers..these Chicago guys will do anything..can’t debate so change numbers”

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Rove should be vacationing for an extended period at the premier Cuban resort known as Guantanamo Bay Detention Center.

Rove is an American terrorist whose political career included assisting the nefarious Bush/Cheney/Powell/Rice Crime Cabinet to steal two Presidential elections and lie to Congress about reason to invade and occupy Iraq, resulting in a 3$ trillion deficit and failed American economy.

Navy seals with Squalo surf gear should be given permission to waterboard Rove near the Cayman Islands.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Va,

My son is disinterested as well, but is very knowledgeable and is up on all the political crap. Interestingly, four years ago, when he was turning 17, he was as knowledgeable and claimed excitedly that had he had the ability to vote, his vote would be cast for Obama (B is a registered Democrat, so he hears both discussions in the house, including the news on TV and NET).

We ask him if he's going to vote because he's completely not passionate as he was previously, he shrugs and says, neither candidate is going to do any service for the people, let them both rot.

We're like you, we will not influence the kid, wont tell them whom they should be voting for, parents that do are idiots.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Ghosts: And I quote: "No Lucky, unlike you we actually have jobs and businesses to attend to and don't spend all our time on meaningless sex forums trying to convince maybe a dozen progressives to come over to the dark side." This from a person/s who's time stamps on their posts can show they are on here posting 18 hour days, days on end...

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
""My 21-year old daughter posts: "Tired of hearing about the election" Typical of the youth in America." That's just YOUR daughter lucky. Too bad about that huh? My kids are more excited than ever"

It was my daughter who said that; Lucky was quoting me, and added the "typical of the youth in America".

I'm glad your kids are excited. I wish mine cared. My daughter does and will (probably) vote, but doesn't really want to put any effort into deciding who to vote for. She asks me every time "just tell me who to vote for and I'll do it". I won't do it. If someone doesn't care to think about who they're voting for, even a little bit, I'd rather them not vote at all. She knows perfectly well HOW I would vote if I could, but I most certainly will not tell her how to vote, and just "knowing" how I would vote doesn't seem to cut it with her. She wants me to tell her how to vote - like she wants to vote but doesn't want it to be on her at all. Odd. Like if someone asks her how she voted, and the asker doesn't like the answer, she can blame me.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17697 posts)
"Obama's campaign is run by David Axelrod, one of the dirtiest handlers in politics."

Dirtier that Karl?"

[SnorT-GufFaw!]

I feel a SNL parody coming on....Darth Vader and ObiWan..... :-D

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Heard backstage in the Romney green room:

"I'm going to make all of America have an Orgasm in the morning...

I can't tell you how...

Just trust me! It's cuuuuuummmmming!"

(posted on by Chaos_soahC) - Wed Oct 3, 2012 10:40 PM EDT

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Appearance wise, I'd say Axlerod is just filthy. But in terms of how this FLA couple meant it, I disagree. Both have their bags of goodies. Having said that, have you seen how frazzled Axlerod looked last night after the debate?

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
"Obama's campaign is run by David Axelrod, one of the dirtiest handlers in politics."

Dirtier that Karl?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17276 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates