The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 20964310141
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The conspiracy theorists nuts are out already....

They just wanna hear what they wanna hear.

Ok, you know your post just goes against the previous polls about this mythical lead by Romney?

That poster is doing what you just conspired... Tell the ppl Romney is "winning" in the polls. And he loses, and the right accuse the left of voter fraud in the millions and rigging the election and not counting military votes.

Conspiracies only work in your favor.

Oh, that's right YOU CAN'T FUCKING VOTE! Gtfohwtbs

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(2103 posts)
Democrats are not organized enough to even plot something like that, much less pull it off. Everyone is devoting all efforts to win a close race, not wasting effort plotting to explain a loss.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I've got this little theory rattling around in my brain.....

A great number of people are repeating the mantra that Obama is a shoo-in. Do they all actually believe that it's a done deal? Or is it possible that some of them are doing it to hammer into people's heads that Obama can't possibly lose, so if he does, it HAD to be "another stolen election"?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
We Ask America had similar results. I haven't looked closely at them yet.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Rasmussen, Akron. It will be dismissed, unless it gives the answer they want to hear.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19412 posts)
Post-debate swing state polls are out. Romney owns the IIC* in Florida and Virginia and is tied in Ohio.

Goodbye, O'Bummer.

*Idiot-in-Chief

Whitehouse Station NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"he shrugs and says, neither candidate is going to do any service for the people, let them both rot."

Smart kid.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12206 posts)
Obama is a complete and utter failure. He does have a record to run on, it's horrible, and nothing he promised has come to pass. He can't even cobble two sentences together without a teleprompter, and stammers like an idiot. No one is better off 4 years later.

The only thing that matters is that he is given his pink slip, just like so many have gotten since he took office. A vote for anyone other than Romney is a vote for Obama. I only hope those that say they are going to waste their vote on someone else wakes up and does not do that. We cannot let Obama complete his plan to destroy our way of life, and that is a fact.

We have to show him and his uppity wife that they are losers, and show them in a big way. They fooled a big number of people the first time around, and got the vote from those tripping over themselves trying to prove they weren't racist. Now let's show them the USA can't be fooled twice, and for those showing they weren't racist, can now prove they aren't stupid.

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
"Revisions changed previously reported growth in payroll employment in July from 141,000 to 181,000 and in August from 96,000 to 142,000"

A lousy sample but anecdotal:

My payroll has doubled in six months. I count about 50% of that to the season (traditionally busy for us and our industry). I am 'pre-booking' January for major projects and have already filled 3 weeks and two in February. Our new division is busy and getting busier (more seasonal) but I'm seeing a huge pent up demand beginning to shake my market up, at least regionally.

Oh, and my IRA is doing extremely well....

If this is an 'October Surprise' count me in!!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
This is as timely as April spring showers, it happens every year. The holiday season bumps employment temporally, and right after the first of the year they go away. For any politician to claim these temp jobs as his own doing is ludicrous, as well as a lie. Many of the jobs the economy added last month were part time. The number of people with part-time jobs who wanted full-time work rose 7.5% to 8.6 million, the most since February 2009.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... More 
Start   141 to 150 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates