The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 20964310121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
" The other is reactive, passive, weak, and lacks conviction, and direction. "

I would have agreed 4 years ago, now not so much.

I am involved with the Obama organization locally what I see is a damn good ground game. That was what got him all those electoral votes last time and from everything I read they have far more ground game than they did 4 years ago.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings folks...

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
8 inch

Tone it down a little man, no need to ratchet up the rhetoric just yet....

Besides, I don't see Va attacking you.

Peace

East Fishkill NY

Username hidden
(2788 posts)
Of course then you could put your Obama issued tin foil hat on, and make dumb comments like this:

"When I got onto the stage, I met this very spirited fellow who claimed to be Mitt Romney,"

Barack Obama

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Speak for yourself on your panties. The simple plain stupidity that a part is so good at manipulating that they lose is your contention. Your contention they are so slick that Hollywood is weekly, or nightly mocking them is by design.

It is just downright dumb~they both try to work the people, it is their job, but clearly the republicans have had less control of the different groups that make up their party than the dems. Dems follow party line to the letter, unless it makes them look bad. They are tolerant until they taste blood, then tolerance is tossed to the wind. The flock follows them in blind unison, hell they even voted for a convicted felon, putting him into office by a narrow margin.

Let me repeat the democrat party managed to get a former comedian, convicted felon into office. And the media says nothing, late night makes no jokes. And your claim is that the Republicans are master manipulators.

Glad to know you think you are an independent.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Are you that naive, or are you just playing one online?

I'm giving your much beloved party props on marginalizing its opponents and beating them even when the occupy a position or two, and you still cant comprehend that concept, plus get your panties in a bunch. You forget to take your meds?

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
"Secondly, if you have any kind of awareness at all, You don't have to win a particular office in order to control shit. "

Do you have any idea of how DUMB the above sounds?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
The corruption of American politics has resulted in unlimited contributions by un-American corporations to the campaigns of the political process. The Citizens United Supreme Court decision is no different politically than the decision to deny the recount of votes in Florida in Y2000.

The Supreme Court is corrupted by the greed of the plutocrats who control the Republic-con Party. Supreme Court Vultures and Vulture Capitalists control America.

The first so-called Presidential Debate of 2012 is proof that a lying liar for the lying Republic-con Party and Supreme Court believes this election will result in his coronation as the Second American Antichrist.

Dubya was the first. America is still recovering from the disaster of the First American Antichrist, Dubya the Dubious King of Plutocracy.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
"Republicans would never lose an election. The late night comedians would only be making fun of democrats"

Calm down, FJ.

First of all, I dont rally care about the media. Secondly, if you have any kind of awareness at all, You don't have to win a particular office in order to control shit. I still think you need to go to college or some kind of school in order to study up on modern logic.

Emeryville CA

Username hidden
(12201 posts)
Lol,,,,Its fun to watch all these Liberals shitting their pants over the pure (ass whipping) Romney gave Obammy in the debate. Obammmy was exposed on national tv to be the clueless DUNCE that he has always been. Romney slam dunked his ass.

Winterville NC

Username hidden
(573 posts)
"The Rep party should be a case study in Organizational Dynamics on how to dominate strategically with fewer numbers."

Are you kidding, the above is the most ignorant thing I have ever heard. If it were true the Republicans would never lose an election. The late night comedians would only be making fun of democrats. The local and national news media would not be sucking Obama's dick.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates