The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 2096431012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Says the man wearing daisy dukes. Dude, what is your problem? I was not messing with you, but you follow me room to room with personal jabs. You can go to any site on the net to chastise and name call. I'm here to discuss the debates. Spend your day calling names on line. Productive.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Now there should be little wonder why I changed your moniker to Spin-A-Hoy!

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
I bumped the thread for you.

Here's a quote from the thread you claim makes me 'the preacher'.

""Ghost - there is no honest debate here, not for many years. I was one of the last to give up on it and that was atleast 5 years ago. M thought she could resurrect it. "

Don't go away mad, just go away.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
I would die if my cheerleader were nothing but a lil fella who constantly jumps up and down seeking negative attention.

Whitehouse Station NJ

Username hidden
(4489 posts)
"since PM had also just quoted selective excerpts from a WSJ article, leaving out the thrust of the article in a misleading fashion. "

As always you are welcome to post from the source, and explain such claims...........but you never do. You'd rather just post 'because I said so'.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Pompous blowhards who lecture others get to be called Preacher. Don't shy away from it. Own it.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
You put that cutesy, childish spin on his user name. Address him like an adult, addressing an adult...

And, I missed where he claimed to be a democrat or liberal. Is a liberal anyone that does not share the exact same views on ALL of the major qualifications of republicanism?

Abortion, religion, marriage, taxes, flat taxes, bible and israel, war mongering, hair plugs and toupees, supporting and trusting all fox, Hannity and Beck (remember him), global warming, blocking Obama while blaming him for everything, praising Regan, chastising Carter, etc.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
A thread to explain what honest debate is, is preaching..... In your skewed world I guess. Yes, most liberals, like you are incapable of it. Just thought some would like to know what it really is. That's not preaching, it's educating.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"All this, from the Preacher who sermonizes to the rest of us (but not himself) that we must be "honest" and "serious" in our debate. Funny stuff. "

Quote please??? (that will never be answered) You might to look up my first post in the 'Serious Discussion' thread. Your memory sucks. ========================== Perhaps it was a different PerfectMatch69 who started a thread titled Honest Debate 101, and who has groaned that libtards are incapable of honest debate.

Which I thought was funny, coming just days after someone named PerfectMatch accepted my invitation to any "honest" conservative to correct a lie posted by another conservative. The only problem there, was that PM corrected only a minor error, while repeating the central lie. (I remember that PM had a grammatical error in it, but for the life of me I can't recall exactly what it was--bad memory).

The Honest Debate sermon was even more funny, since PM had also just quoted selective excerpts from a WSJ article, leaving out the thrust of the article in a misleading fashion.

As for sucky memory, my experience is that the suckiest ones are possessed by peeps who contradict themselves and just make stuff up to suit themselves; it's hard for them to keep track of all their falsehoods and contrivances. How's your memory been lately?

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
"I'll tote my own bucket, thanks. "

lol. Only if it's a shit bucket.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates