The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 20964310111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Does anyone over 10 years old even care about what hollywood's opinion on politics? "

Are you joking? There are at least 3 liberals on this very forum that have used SNL or the View as their source for information. The liberals are quite smitten with the Hollywood's thoughts, clothes, food, who they fuck, when they eat, and when they shit.

You don't get out much do you?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Hollywood is weekly, or nightly mocking them is by design."

Does anyone over 10 years old even care about what hollywood's opinion on politics? Sorry, I tend to look at things that are not so frivolous.

Sometimes I forget some of the audience here. Trying to explain certain nuances is tantamount to trying to explain quantum mechanics to an embryo. I just end up wasting my time.

Emeryville CA
Username hidden
(12204 posts)
"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
And here I thought I had gotten away with it, lock stock and barrel....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
"I've found that given enough rope ... any rightie will go postal and melt down ..." =========

I like a mixed metaphor as much as anyone, but you've failed to touch 2nd base here.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
zz

start a new thread on that sir......

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)

I've found that given enough rope and subtle (or not) provocation any rightie will go postal and melt down all by themselves. They can't help it.

Frontal attack rarely works on those with a frontal lobotomy.

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3498 posts)
Here's a tactical summary of Willard Mitt Romney's claim to success as Governor of Massechusettes. October 5, 2012 [After the first debate]

BOSTON — He came into office with a mandate to shake things up, an agenda laden with civics-book reforms and a raging fiscal crisis that threatened to torpedo both. He sparred with a hostile legislature and suffered a humiliating setback in the midterm elections. As four years drew to a close, his legacy was blotted by anemic job growth, sagging political popularity and — except for a landmark health care overhaul bill — a record of accomplishment that disappointed many.

As a Republican governor whose legislature was 87 percent Democratic, Mr. Romney said in Wednesday’s debate, “I figured out from Day 1 I had to get along, and I had to work across the aisle to get anything done.” The result, he said, was that “we drove our schools to be No. 1 in the nation. We cut taxes 19 times.”

But on closer examination, the record as governor he alluded to looks considerably less burnished than Mr. Romney suggested. Bipartisanship was in short supply; Statehouse Democrats complained he variously ignored, insulted or opposed them, with intermittent charm offensives. He vetoed scores of legislative initiatives and excised budget line items a remarkable 844 times, according to the nonpartisan research group Factcheck dot org. Lawmakers reciprocated by quickly overriding the vast bulk of them.

The big-ticket items that Mr. Romney proposed when he entered office in January 2003 went largely unrealized, and some that were achieved turned out to have a comparatively minor impact. A wholesale restructuring of state government was dead on arrival in the legislature; an ambitious overhaul of the state university system was stillborn; a consolidation of transportation fiefs never took place

[Big Willard. At the bottom of his graveyard of grandiosity lies a big, big pile of failures.]

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6803 posts)
Ghost, u meant this rhetoric?

"I've got this little theory rattling around in my brain.....

A great number of people are repeating the mantra that Obama is a shoo-in. Do they all actually believe that it's a done deal? Or is it possible that some of them are doing it to hammer into people's heads that Obama can't possibly lose, so if he does, it HAD to be "another stolen election"?"

Theories rattling around in all that space.... Obama wins, and they say he rigged it, or had to win or the Left will riot is what a poster on the right has said before.

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
What I see is Obammmmy being exposed for what he really is. A liberal duace bag that has no clue at all how to run a business,,,,let alone a country..No wonder he hung his head down looking for a TelePrompTer during the whole debate. NO Answers......

Winterville NC
Username hidden
(573 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates