The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 209643101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
Commentary and all around discussions on how the candidates did in their own right. And the over all change if any was made in what you think of them.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fjep:

Now when have I stated anything about labeling someone defending themselves a coward?

Zimmerman went out if his way to pick fights and when he lost... He reached for his gun. That is one of the things that make him a coward. If a 30 something weighing as much as he did, can't fight off a single teen... Something seriouslly is wrong with Zimmerman.

I don't care if you have a nuclear bomb, just don't detonate it. Now for this little girl, reserect the dumb fuck if he's dead and let her kick him in the balls a couple of times.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
newson6.c om/story/19858704/12-year-old-girl-shoots-intruder-during-home-invasion

12-Year-Old Girl Shoots Intruder During Home Invasion In Bryan County --------------------------------------------------------------------------

If Obama is reelected he will do everything possible to protect the poor home invader. Bobby will likely label the girl a coward for using a gun to defend herself.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19406 posts)
Ready for the grudge match?

Romney best be on his guard tomorrow.....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
LOL... it wasn't dirty, it was hot. I still wonder how he's doing.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
No, I definitely wasn't paying perfect attention. I did during the 1st Prez debate. I only paid a lot of attention during the first 30 min or so of the VP one. Then I got liquored up, Mrs. VA fell asleep, I became agitated with the whole thing, and you told me a dirty story. I wouldn't exactly say that was 'paying perfect attention'.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
You were paying prefect attention while guzzling booze, chatting with me, and watching the VP debates ;).

Obama needs to win this one. In my opinion, if he pulls a repeat, he'll be titled as a definite one termer. This one is a town hall format, a mix of topics. I wonder if, immigration reform, crime (Overfilled jails), foreclosures, student loan crisis will be raised tonight.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
Tonight's the night. The outcome is almost certainly going to be better for Obama than the last time, although of course time will tell who will "win". If the outcome is similar to the previous one, I think Obama is in serious trouble. But I don't think it'll go quite that way. Probably more 50:50. I think Obama is smart enough to not let that happen again (although I thought he was smart enough to not let it happen the first time).

Unfortunately, I may miss it. Mrs. VA and I will be at a client's house guzzling bourbon with her. We might watch it and have fun doing so, but I'll probably be paying half-attention at best.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19798 posts)
We all see your distraction and name calling. It is eating you up, sine you guys are fresh the fuck out of excuses FOR RYAN'S LITTLE ASS SPANKING LAST NIGHT.

Let's talk about that or the next presidential debate?

The distraction and deflection is old. Talk facts.

Resorting to petty name calling does not help your party's debate or case.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
And tonight I will look under my bed and in my closet for your type.

Go collect some taxes....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
Now he's accusing Akron of following him around, before it was VA, now it's Akron? Delusional grandeur on display! fascinating!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16789 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates