The 2012 Presidential Debates : Swingers Discussion 2096431041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThe 2012 Presidential Debates
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 272   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I'm openly admitting I'm doing it just to make Obama look bad."

Lol, I just found time to start looking up some prior posts to refresh Perf's memory, but can't resist responding to this first. 

I'm not as concerned as Tbr is about Perf's hypocrisy in criticizing others for saying "your side did it too," while doing exactly that himself.

I just think it's funny how he contradicts himself repeatedly. For the last year I've seen him mention many times the amount of the "Owebama" deficit. But as soon as anyone mentions the Reagan deficit, or the Clinton surplus, it's suddenly all Congress' blame, or credit. President? What President? Until, that is, he feels like pivoting back again to the "Owebama deficit." 

The other funny thing is that his numbers aren't even accurate, unless he is including in Obama's deficit fiscal year 2009, the budget for which had already been adopted the previous year. Maybe technically "accurate," but certainly misleading. 

Even more amusing: At least a half dozen times I've asked Perf to shed light on how much of Obama's deficits he believes are attributable to Obama's actual initiatives after he took office, as opposed to the budgetary impact of the recession he inherited and automatic stabilizers already baked into the pie regardless. Not a peep in response, except repetition of his suspect numbers. So much for his belief in having "serious" rather than superficial discussions. 

All this, from the Preacher who sermonizes to the rest of us (but not himself) that we must be "honest" and "serious" in our debate. Funny stuff. 

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
Sooo...

You are pointing out the idiotic by being an idiot?

Got it...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17221 posts)
Again, I can't understand your liberalese . I'm not excusing anything. I'm openly admitting I'm doing it just to make Obama look bad.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Ah yes...

The excusing your behavior by pointing ojt the behavior of others defense...

Wonder where I have heard that one before?

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17221 posts)
Whenever. I looked for a couple of minutes but couldn't find it. That's about all I can give to this BS

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"Then why do you keep calling it Obama's deficit? Obama's debt? "

Because you all called it GWB's debt. Just throwing it back at ya.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
I haven't forgotten about you Perf. Once in awhile real life gets in the way of these forums.

You could save me the time by refreshing your own skewed memory of what we both have said, but if you can't, or won't, I'll do it for you as soon as I can

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10350 posts)
"You insisted that the President is responsible for budget deficits and yet the President had NO authority to spend any money not appropriated by congress."

Then why do you keep calling it Obama's deficit? Obama's debt?

You can't even keep your own story straight...

Lakeside CA

Username hidden
(17221 posts)
"In the meantime, regarding your persistence that Congress can force spending without either Presidential approval or a veto override, can you point out a single penny ever spent that way in our entire history? "

Can you give me my exact quote on that, and the thread that it is in? I think you're taking something out of context

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
"Oh dear, who would ever do such a thing? "

You would, and you whine about them when they're directed at you. So pathetic.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 272   End
TOPIC: The 2012 Presidential Debates