Thankful For : Swingers Discussion 91929101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsThankful For
TOPIC: Thankful For
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was just laying up here, stuffed like a beached whale. Thinking about all the things that I have to be Thankful for. And of course I thought of my Family, Friends and all that stuff. But I also thought about my Country, my freedoms, and the troops who are fighting to protect them. I couldn't afford to send them much, but I plan on sending them something, if it's only 20 bucks or so. I also thought about this Political Forum. I remember being here from the beginning, perhaps even instigating the creation of this forum when I started talking about politics. But I am Thankful for the Good, the Bad, and the clinically insane that post here. All of you guys make this forum interesting, and I just wanted to say that I Love you all. You're just about like family to me and I hope you all had fun yesterday. It's nice to have a place where you can speak frankly and hear others do so as well. A Belated Happy Thanksgiving to all my good and bad friends!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
Joe - This is a very good post. Thank you.

I am thankful for an incredible year with family and friends - a few good weddings and an addition to the family. With my spouse - sharing of intimacy with other wonderful couples. This was our first year.

We traveled to South America - Brazil.

On the political front - I received a very powerful political position.

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I was just laying up here, stuffed like a beached whale. Thinking about all the things that I have to be Thankful for. And of course I thought of my Family, Friends and all that stuff. But I also thought about my Country, my freedoms, and the troops who are fighting to protect them. I couldn't afford to send them much, but I plan on sending them something, if it's only 20 bucks or so. I also thought about this Political Forum. I remember being here from the beginning, perhaps even instigating the creation of this forum when I started talking about politics. But I am Thankful for the Good, the Bad, and the clinically insane that post here. All of you guys make this forum interesting, and I just wanted to say that I Love you all. You're just about like family to me and I hope you all had fun yesterday. It's nice to have a place where you can speak frankly and hear others do so as well. A Belated Happy Thanksgiving to all my good and bad friends!

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Thankful For