Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Ted Kennedy
TOPIC: Ted Kennedy
Created by: scottyd27
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well ole' Ted "i'm a swimmer" Kennedy had heart surgery today. If ever there was someone that I hope the procedure wouldn't go well for... it's that fat, alcoholic freak. Mary Jo, you deserved better.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Ted Kennedy is one of those Senators that I don't respect and I can't stand. Why he is still there tells you a great deal about Massachusetts.

(ay...I'm a Yankee's fan.)

Uh oh...I think I just stepped on caca...Hillary is a Senator of New York. I didn't vote for her because I'm in California...but it also tells you about the people of New York.

I better stop...I'm just sinking deeper...

Fairfield CA
Username hidden
(575 posts)
They didn't want you to know destin, they inserted a permanent IV for the scotch the fat pig consumes. He's to fat now to lift the glass.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Kennedy, 75, underwent the hour long procedure on his left carotid artery - a major supplier of blood to the neck and head. Damn I hope they slit the rest of his neck, then he would finally get his sentence for murder. Our Political OJ cross to bear.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Well ole' Ted "i'm a swimmer" Kennedy had heart surgery today. If ever there was someone that I hope the procedure wouldn't go well for... it's that fat, alcoholic freak. Mary Jo, you deserved better.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Ted Kennedy