Teachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes : Swingers Discussion 2151281021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTeachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes
TOPIC: Teachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
User Details are only visible to members.
Robert there will be an injunction against the implementation of any of king obama's decrees that interfere with our constitutional rights before his signature is dry. He knows this already. He can get away with many things but he can not rewrite the constitution with executive order. Not long after the courts find his action unconstitutional he will be impeached. the senate won't find him guilty but it is sure going to slow down everything in Washington for awhile. If I were Speaker of the House, I would keep the charges of impeachment coming one after another until this president fully understood that he has not right of any kind to circumvent the legislative branch of our government. His my way no matter what attitude would stop or nothing he wants will happen in the next four years. Yes the house has the constitutional power to do this and as long as the Republicans are in the majority they also have the ability to do this and there is nothing he can do to stop them. All the cards have not been played in this game yet, not even close.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Just:

I think you failed history class.

1) any such law made by states cannot superceed federal. 2) if said state were to try and enforce said law, the federal police (FBI, ATF, ect) would arrest the state officers who made said illegal arrest. 3) if the state tried to force the issue with the states national guard... Their will be many more states national guards to remind the foolish state that they are part of a larger nation, not a nation onto itself.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
This is awesome, Im all for teachers having a gun with them in the classroom, Its looking some states will not even think of following OBAMASS And Biden gun laws, I saw today that I think it was Wy, has signed into law that if any Fed. Officer tries to implement any gun laws,,They will face 2 years in Prison,,Man I love it they just spit in OBAMASS Muslim face!!!

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4835 posts)
With my armored personnel carrier full of small arms weapons, I will gladly demonstrate and teach the arts of self-defense and anti-terrorist tactics to parents and teachers across America.

Field Marshall Zorrar, Defender of Innocent, Unarmed Children.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6787 posts)
School teachers in Texas and Ohio are flocking to free firearms classes in the wake of the Connecticut elementary school massacre, some vowing to protect their students with guns even at the risk of losing their jobs.

In Ohio, more than 900 teachers, administrators and school employees asked to take part in the Buckeye Firearms Association's newly created, three-day gun training program, the association said.

In Texas, an $85 Concealed Handgun License (CHL) course offered at no cost to teachers filled 400 spots immediately, forcing the school to offer another class, one instructor said.

Of the more than 900 applicants so far, 73 percent were teachers and 10 percent were kindergarten teachers, Valentino said. Sixty percent were male and 51 percent worked in high schools.

Josh Felker, who teaches the firearms classes in suburban San Antonio, said many of the teachers have told him they plan to carry weapons into their classrooms, even at risk of losing their jobs.

"They are upset at what happened, and no one is going to hurt their kids," said Felker, who offered the class to teachers for free over the holiday break. "One teacher said flat out, 'I don't care if the law changes or not, I'm going to take it to school.' Most of them just want to protect their kids."

On Thursday, the Ohio Peace Officer Training Academy will offer its first "Active Shooter Training Response for Educators Course," which up to now has been reserved for police officers.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16712 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 25 of 25 
TOPIC: Teachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes