Teachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes : Swingers Discussion 2151281011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTeachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes
TOPIC: Teachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bobby - Weren't those Panthers holding batons in the Video's? isn't a baton a weapon? And Gee if the Mexican gun trafficing deal was all really Bush's fault why is Bammy hiding behind the executive privlage? ( along with the AG)

Burlingham NY
Username hidden
(9692 posts)
Coma:

A) those black panthers weren't aremed with anything but words and numbers. It wasn't raceist to not prosecute.

B) The us didnt supply arms, a program started under the bush admin and ordered stopped with the Obama admin ended up supplying arms to the cartels.

C) There is nothing that can be done with 20 million illegals already here. Get over it, we've already been invaded, they are here, accept it and adapt.

You are the racist, you are regurgitating the republican garbage fed to you by racist.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Robert

There are many more armed people in those states than the ATF, FBI etc.

If those agencies attempted to push the issue,,,,,,, that would be followed with a war they could not win. Leave the state guard out of this. The Govs won't call them up.

Besides,,,,,there are a lot of members of the fed agencies that also see the constitution being trampled and will refuse certain orders. I've talked to several of these people myself.

Way to go Wyoming. Hope more follow suit.

Christoval TX
Username hidden
(146 posts)
Robert since your memory is so short, a.) the AG's refusal to prosecute the armed black panthers, b.) suppling arms to the Mexican drug cartels, c.) refusing to enforce our immigration laws. Stating facts about racism is not name calling. Nice try bubba, you loose again.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Coma:

1) Show me one example if racism by the Obama admin.

2) show me an administration which didn't think of the constitution as a hindrance to their ideals. (patriot act under bush comes to mind... It kinda killed every amendment we have.)

3) if you know how to read a dictionary, I suggest you start, so we many have an intellectual conversation rather than the mud slinging you and your ilk enjoy having.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Robert, I am quite aware of the difference but your racist president and his racist, bigoted AG have already shown that they only enforce the laws they like. They are using the same tactics as any petty third world dictator would use. It is apparent to all that can see that Owe-bama considers the Constituition to be a nuisance. I do not need a lesson in definitions from those of your ilk. I can still use a dictionary.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Coma:

What part of supersedes do you not comperhand?

Choosing to not prosecute or even to decriminalize something on the state level isn't choosing to tell the federal level what the federal government can and cannot do.

Get arrested by the AFT, FBI or other federal level agency in a state where pot has become legal, and you can face federal level charges.

Please go learn a thing or two about federal vs state law.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Ropbert does this include the states that are ignoring the fed law on pot? Just wondering.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
Robert maybe you failed that class,,,Ya know how many states including ours have more or less told Obamass to go fuck himself? He cannot and will not ever over run any state,,,

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4990 posts)
Vice President Biden's public testimony about discussions with various gun control advocates indicate that the public is behind this agenda, and that the approval rating of Congress is at 14%.

Your Wayne's NRA World theme is weak in reference to reality.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Teachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes