Teachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes : Swingers Discussion 215128101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTeachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes
TOPIC: Teachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes
Created by: perfectmatch69
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Maybe that was Bush dressed as Bammy

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
I think Bobby has been reading way to many books or watching to much MSNBC..

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
**** He doesn't fire bomb the villages loyal to our enemies in the middle east, tries to help the very people who killed our soldiers in Iraq, and generally isn't able to be blood thirsty enough to fight a war against a people in a distant nation.*** No he just authorizes unmaned Drones to Kill innocent children, in a sanitized war, children that nobody will protest against since he is you chosen leader. Yet Mr bush was blamed for the actions of a few dolts who tortured enemy combatants in a prison no less. this same president who has killed american citizens abroad without trial, with out the rights they are entitled to as american citizens even if they have committed crimes against the country. this same president whom authorized the use of those same drones on this soil.

As far as his perspective changing his mind, of course now he see's he wants his way, and like the bully he is he has a tantrum whenever he cannot get his way. As he said and I am taking a bit a freedom with his quote- " I find it irresponsible for the president to want to exceed and extend the spending cap for his failure to do his job with regards to his budget" Of course that you will still think he is doing the best as he can. spin away bobby.. spin it

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Looking:

You would know talking out of your ass best, you do it daily.

As for what I see him as, no he isn't some all perfect leader. He doesn't fire bomb the villages loyal to our enemies in the middle east, tries to help the very people who killed our soldiers in Iraq, and generally isn't able to be blood thirsty enough to fight a war against a people in a distant nation. (the further you are fighting a war from your nation, the more brutal and without morality you must fight, sad and honest fact of war.)

As for why the shift in the spending limit? As a senator, he saw a smaller picture, as the president, he sees the whole picture.

A congressmen, a senator works for a few hundred to a few million people. A president must work for all of the people of the nation.

Simply put, his prespective of the situation has changed. If it hadn't, his quality of leadership would rightfully be called into question as his mind is closed off to reality.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
You are talking out of your Ass Bobby. It is his baby , if it were not he wouldn't have to hide behind it.

You think he is the chosen, one a messiah, and all make excuses for his ineptitudes. yet when questioned you state it is because he is being picked on?

please spin for me why now all of a sudden it is not ok to not approve the spending limits bill? When he himself had a great statement about why he couldn't vote for it in 2008? is it because he is half black all of a sudden that it isn't right?

He is full of as much shit as you are.

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Looking:

Obama is throwing roadblocks before the republicans because their stated goals sense the election of 2008, has been to make Obama a failure. You do not work with such people, you make their l Ed as horrid as possible and to use his power to make them failures, is all fair.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Bobby you said they were not armed , I commented that photo's indicated otherwise. Why the flip flop? do you even know what you are saying ?

Again if this Whole issue with the mexican dealers was The Fault of MrBush why did Bammy take the snakes way out, Unless there is a few skelaton in his closet.

clearly your not the stupid, then again I do see what you post so...........

Burlingham NY

Username hidden
(9621 posts)
Robby, I am really amused at you. Saddened, but amused.

Spring Branch TX

Username hidden
(301 posts)
Absolutely Amazing!!!!!!!

And people wonder why this country is so screwed up!!!!!

Christoval TX

Username hidden
(34 posts)
Looking:

1) If the panthers had weapons, then it was up to the local police. Further if you think someone shouting at you is intimidating... You should have grown up with my mother, let alone my peers. The panthers were funny... Providing the voters entertament with their stupidity.

2) Obama is using Excexitive privlage because you republicans made it your stated goal to sabotage the government in the 2008 election... It is called revenge. Deal with it, you brought hardships like this upon yourself.

Cock, cock block.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 25   End
TOPIC: Teachers In Ohio, Texas Flock To Free Gun Training Classes