Tax the shit out of : Swingers Discussion 2189821031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTax the shit out of
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 208   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lets just be completely clear...

The American Medical Association is not the government.

So all the weeping and gnashing of teeth can be put off, at least for a little while...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Im ~285lbs and id agree to the flying based on weight. it does make the most sense. it has to cost more to fly my fat butt than it does a skinny girl. its only fair that i pay more. then it gives us fatties incentive to lose more weight.

Parsippany NJ
Username hidden
(1273 posts)
We're all for this in airline tickets.

It costs $x in fuel based on the weight it has to lift/carry. So it makes perfect sense for airlines to sell tickets by the pound of the person buying the ticket.

You walk up to the counter, step on a scale and Ticket = price/lb * your weight. That having been said, we aren't flying to Cancun anytime soon :)

Bensalem PA
Username hidden
(1187 posts)
This is just a scam so the doctors can get paid more...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
Where in either of our statements did you see if/or statements? We both stated clearly that the government would be EMPOWERED to do so. As the government was definitely EMPOWERED to remove those children from the home if those events played out as you say. The government either saw the situation differently or CHOSE not to act.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
You both are funny.

1) there are thousands with bi-polar and other mental desieas, the government doesn't force drugs down their throats or force them to eat only sertain foods.

These same people have children and raise them, while on or off the drugs. I should know, my aunt is such person and she damned near killed her own children. (Attacked both her son and husband with a knife and dragged her daughter in the car... Aiming for the telephone pole.)

The children and youth services did nothing and she still holds parental rights over two of these children. (Her son moved out after college)

So I hope this places your fears to rest. If attempt murder due to mental defect doesn't get her put away, much less children and youth taking the kids... Obesity won't either.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
It also gives social services sweeping power to remove any child who is obese from the home, since their parents gave them a disease, or at least are not working to "cure" their disease.

Call you dramatic all you like... you watch....

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19879 posts)
VA has it right on this, by labeling it as a disease, the government is slipping it past the average joe that it now has the right to tell you what to eat, how to eat it, when to eat it, what treatments you can seek for it, and how much the doctors are allowed to charge you for the service. AND all of this will be covered under Obamacare at a considerable cost to the healthy, formerly wealthy and not so wise.

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
Conditions are not the result of choices. Being fat or addicted to something is the result of conditions and choices.

As for making the choice to over eat, most don't realize that they are overeating... Food is so plentiful in the US, that we don't realzie that we over eat.

As for addictions, in many cases, I share the sentament about it being the addicteds own fault for placing drug to vain or other entry point, but once they are damaged, it really doesn't matter why they are damaged... only that they will need to be fixed or will remain damaged.

As the majority of addicts are poor, or without wealth, they are without resources to obtain help or are too undisciplined to change their lifestyles... This is the primary reason that many who are addicted fail multiple times before breaking the habit. They become addicted because they needed an escape from the world they lived in.

You VA are the primary reason we have so many addicted to these escapes. You make the problem worst by thinking that just because you are stronger, that everyone else ought be so strong...

You are mentally strong enough to handle the stress, but abuse your strength by failing to understand that you aren't the normal person and thus lose the right to authority and the respect of good people... Because you refuse to lead without abuse, but rather use the stick to lead.

Leaders who must use a stick to lead are leaders unfit for leading.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
This is semantics with a political angle.

Once something has been declared a disease, the government now has the authority to regulate things that they think cause it. The government was just handed a big Bloomberg by the AMA.....

We've been over this before, but I despise the use of the word "disease" for obesity and drug addiction. These are *conditions*. Conditions are consequences of choices and can be corrected with better ones. Just saying my 2 cents - I have no interest in arguing about it.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19879 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 208   End
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of