Tax the shit out of : Swingers Discussion 21898210191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTax the shit out of
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   191 to 200 of 208   End
User Details are only visible to members.
BTW...The OPs husband has a BMI of at least 30,,,actually probably higher

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
OK no name calling, but then if it bothers you, why are you doing it?

This is politics, it is not for the weak of heart or mind. If you are new to it, you might want to sit back and watch for a while before making statements as you already did that will bite you in the ass.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
Vaca is in all probability at very best, "slow" so he has nothing to 0ffer except personal insults....I blocked him...he contributes nothing

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
When VISTA delivers your care package and vouchers for powdered milk, be sure to say thank you...meanwhile take down those pics, they're freaking disgusting. No one wants to see an old emaciated malnourished Hilllybilly and her sagging tits and skeletal torso, it's repulsive.

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Well if your saying to tax food that is high in fat and sugar because it is a burden on healthcare then you are making everybody in good shape pay more to help cover your two fat asses. Maybe we should put a tax on any pair of pants over 34 inch waist and over a size 6 dress. We could put that toward healthcare. But we could provide Mumus at a discount rate.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
You pay for nothing, least of all my healthcare, and no, you don't look good. Clearly your wife suffers from Malnutrition, as seen by her protruding skeletal like neck and collar bones and sagging breasts. Thin can be sexy, emaciated is gross......it is neither uncommon of unusual where you come from. Once again you show your intrinsic Appalachian special kind of stupid....there would be nothing unconstitutional about a tax of fat, sugar and salt...get a clue Jethro

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
Well PP start loosing it I don't like paying for your health care. Yea but I look good.Plus you have no clue what it is like around here.So instead of passing a law to control people you want to tax them into what you want them to do. I doubt if that would be constitutional either.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Blondie....as we speak we subsidize fat, surar salt and processed foods, and do nothing to promote whole food. We need to reverse that. It's not just obesity, it's cancer, diabetes, heart disease, and a host of other problems One of the hidden dividends of Obamacare is that it will force the food industry and individuals to be more responsible, and in fact it already has

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
I can lose weight Vaca...you will always be ignorant Appalachian white trash

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3771 posts)
You could not afford a fat tax in your house you would go broke lol

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   191 to 200 of 208   End
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of