Tax the shit out of : Swingers Discussion 21898210181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTax the shit out of
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   181 to 190 of 208   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Your Hubby is fat, get out of denial A shtik fleish mit tzvei eigen

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Some of it is subjective, i'm sure in the eyes of a desperate bored housewife a gut who's pic clearly shows his gut hanging over his size 44 jeans might look "athletic", but it is not the case. Some people may be "thin" but when sedentary, IE posting on a forum 18/7/365, thin may not translate to healthy I am by any standard over weight, but I can also carry a golf bag full of 14 clubs 18 holes on a 95 degree day in the summer Most of the NFL and half the NBA are "obese" if you go by the meaningless BMI scale. Obesity is but one symptom of the garbage we call the American diet. Thin people die of strokes, heart disease and diabetes every day

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
The problem taxing what is called unhealthy foods would be who would make the call on what foods to tax.Think about the economy. If we were put taxes on them how many companies would go out of business because people could not afford to purchase the product.How many more people would be out of work?Would you charge the tax on the end user or the company who produced it? Or would you tax both at a lower rate. Just asking questions about how this could be done fairly.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GBB I don't know you, you appear to be new to this forum. A degree or class in PS is far far far far cry from actually discussing politics on a internet forum. So for that if you are trying to impress, like I have told others~~dazzle us with your brilliance not your claims of such.

As to the name calling it rather disingenuous to rail on calling names WHILE calling members "bitches" actually I think it is outright stupid, and not something that I would expect from someone educated.

With all due respect try putting on your big girl pants if you want to play in this sandbox. Because whether it comes from the left or the right I can guarantee there are people here who will hand you your ass.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
"I actually have a degree in political science, my friend. I'm hardly "new" to anything in this arena, but I have enough respect for the people I'm debating with to not devolve into name calling."

Then why did YOU do it?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
GBB, You will find that there is two or three on here that starts with the BS and name calling. They hijack threads and just keep going.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I see PP has at last blocked me. I guess he could not handle the truth.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
As to taxing food that is high in calories and of no particular nutritional value? why? Why should someone who finds health and fitness of importance be penalized for the self indulgent?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
Well, if taxing someone at a higher rate because they earn more is legal, why can't we legislate those who are a burden on society's purse?

There are studies after studies, after studies that conclude that obesity is a yolk on our society, obesity is the leading causes of an otherwise, almost always preventable diabetes, some cancers & heart disease. It is no different than smoking. It is a conscious choice that people make. It is completely preventable, yet people continue to self indulge, taking money out of each tax payer's hard earned money.

There are people who watch what they eat, they exercise and try to remain fit, why should they pay for those who are selfish?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16528 posts)
I hear ya Blondie...I generally treat people the way they deserve to be treated. As I said, the person in question offers nothing in the way of facts or factual information. Right wing regurgitated talk radio Pap can be found anywhere...like I said, I blocked him, he offers nothing....thus no more need for me to put him in his (very low) place

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   181 to 190 of 208   End
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of