Tax the shit out of : Swingers Discussion 21898210171
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTax the shit out of
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   171 to 180 of 208   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I actually have to drop my weight on the profile. I was 138lbs this morning.

I'll tell you though, I pay almost $30 to commute to the city daily. And almost every day, I sit next to a person who is practically crushing me. Why should I be uncomfortable? Is my money less green, less valuable?

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"If I were you I'd run before you become addicted to this place. Not because you can't hold your own, but because you'll eventually want to beat your head against the wall dealing with the inane inhabitants on here. "

Takes a inane character to know one...

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(2640 posts)
I'm actually 217 right now so I round up to 30. I'm updating my weight now so as to avoid being dishonest. I was about the same in this pic so it's about the same. Shit. I'm screwed.

Of course, a tax on the overweight will include waivers for poor people, since obesity disproportionately "affects" the poor (as if it's just something that happens to you). Sed's original post was satirical, but it sure got some feathers ruffled.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18755 posts)
"I'm not quite sure why several people her have to go out of their way to be bitches. "

Just watch. You ain't seen nothing yet. If I were you I'd run before you become addicted to this place. Not because you can't hold your own, but because you'll eventually want to beat your head against the wall dealing with the inane inhabitants on here.

Nice to see someone somewhat local. If you go to clubs in the DC area we might see you on one of our K-street trips.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(18755 posts)
Absolutely, Healthcare is now a federal mandate, so it's quite logical to tax on the federal level.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
On the other end of the spectrum, even in 2013, there are Americans in Appalachia, the south and the mountain west suffering from malnutrition. Most however, have enough self respect not to put pics of their skeletal torsos and sagging breasts on swinger sites

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3831 posts)
SED,I think that would be a fair way to do it on your Federal taxes. I did not think of that. I really would not have a problem with that.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I'd be ok with your suggestion, FJ.

It's just unfair that those who work hard to stay healthy have to carry the burden of those who choose selfishness.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Here is a novel idea, let the insurance companies charge considerably more for fat people. If they do not have insurance make them pay back the money they cost the system.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Taxing the obese is nothing new.

It's been brought up for taxation quite a bit, both in the USA and implemented by other nations.

I believe that it was Denmark where it failed. I believe that it failed because it was pushed through as, an attempt to discourage the obese from eating themselves into death. In other words, for the same reason that it failed in NYC when Bloomberg attempted to implement the large soda ban. I say do it as an actual tax, not to discourage (which I believe would happen as the icing on the so called cake)them from eating poorly, but to actually tax them because they are a burden on our healthcare system, a purposeful burden. So, it's not like they're sick by no fault of their own, they are morbidly obese by choice.

So for every point above say a BMI of 33 a 1% federal tax increase. So someone with a BMI of 35 will pay 2% higher than someone with a BMI of 33, of the same pay rate.

Allenhurst NJ

Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   171 to 180 of 208   End
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of