Tax the shit out of : Swingers Discussion 21898210168
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTax the shit out of
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   168 to 177 of 208   End
User Details are only visible to members.
why is it any of the goverment business what I weigh,what I put in my body or shit out.I can kill myself any way I want with anything I want.thats the problem,goverment people think they have some right to tell people what they can do even thou its none of their business.and damm near every one of them are libbers.we don't have a weight problem in this country.we have a goverment problem.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Well I guess it's better to be inversely impressed than diversely distressed.

I saw you posting in another fora perhaps a week ago, and read about your political interests in your profile. I figured it wouldn't be too long until you showed up here. Oi. Welcome aboard. You'll learn the who's who in here soon enough. I find bourbon helps make it a little more palatable.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19178 posts)
I'm pretty sure he just means you need to have a thick skin in here. There isn't a whole lot of respect to be shared, unfortunately.

The quality of what goes on in here ebbs and flows. Just one or two total jerks show up from time to time and tend to run the sensible people out by lowering the bar to the point where even the most accomplished limbo dancer cannot get under. At times it's been fairly good. Hopefully one day it can again.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19178 posts)
I actually have to drop my weight on the profile. I was 138lbs this morning.

I'll tell you though, I pay almost $30 to commute to the city daily. And almost every day, I sit next to a person who is practically crushing me. Why should I be uncomfortable? Is my money less green, less valuable?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16303 posts)
"If I were you I'd run before you become addicted to this place. Not because you can't hold your own, but because you'll eventually want to beat your head against the wall dealing with the inane inhabitants on here. "

Takes a inane character to know one...

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2681 posts)
I'm actually 217 right now so I round up to 30. I'm updating my weight now so as to avoid being dishonest. I was about the same in this pic so it's about the same. Shit. I'm screwed.

Of course, a tax on the overweight will include waivers for poor people, since obesity disproportionately "affects" the poor (as if it's just something that happens to you). Sed's original post was satirical, but it sure got some feathers ruffled.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19178 posts)
"I'm not quite sure why several people her have to go out of their way to be bitches. "

Just watch. You ain't seen nothing yet. If I were you I'd run before you become addicted to this place. Not because you can't hold your own, but because you'll eventually want to beat your head against the wall dealing with the inane inhabitants on here.

Nice to see someone somewhat local. If you go to clubs in the DC area we might see you on one of our K-street trips.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19178 posts)
Absolutely, Healthcare is now a federal mandate, so it's quite logical to tax on the federal level.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16303 posts)
On the other end of the spectrum, even in 2013, there are Americans in Appalachia, the south and the mountain west suffering from malnutrition. Most however, have enough self respect not to put pics of their skeletal torsos and sagging breasts on swinger sites

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
SED,I think that would be a fair way to do it on your Federal taxes. I did not think of that. I really would not have a problem with that.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   168 to 177 of 208   End
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of