Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Tax the shit out of
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 208   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Having:

"How could being FAT a disease? "

While I share your sentiments about the eating habits of the example you have given us, there are many cases where obesity is a illness or disease. Not of the body, but of the mind.

Excluding those with physical disabilities like thyroid or water problems, these people tend to be weaker minded people. (not all)

This nation has a serious problem admitting to mental defect, we see it as a weakness, we see seeking out any help for any problem as a weakness. I do not.

This said, I do not believe in cuddling all mental illness, but rather creating programs similar to AA or drug rehab, where by you are put on a meal plan, maybe a surgical procedure. (like what Christ Christy when through)

Placing a tax on the poor is useless as they will get that money right back at the end of the year or reduce the economy even further than they already have.

If you look at the majority of the obese are also likely to be poor, likely because they are weak of the mind or simply stop trying to remain strong of mind, because the situation they are in becomes hopeless.

While I am poor, I watch my diet and even have improved it where I can. I also limit my automobile use by limiting myself to 1 tank of gas per month. (13-15 gallon tank, an example of what being poor does to tax revenue.) So I walk everywhere I must go and I run 3 times a week for six miles.

I do believe that working out helps to keep you out of becoming depressed, despite failing, despite losing so much of my time and money on a failed career... and having nothing to show for it... I continue to learn and continue to save what scrap of money I can to pay for college so to gain a career.

Are all fat people depressed? I cannot say yes. But it is my experience that most are, even if they hide it and lie to themselves or those around them. They also tend to cost society more, so if we want to pay less, we really should find a means by which we may get them out of their depression and fixing their bodies is the fastest and cheapest method.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
The American Medical Assn. voted Tuesday to declare obesity a disease, a move that effectively defines 78 million American adults and 12 million children as having a medical condition requiring treatment.

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
He'll love Hilary

Dyer IN
Username hidden
(450 posts)
BS...be careful what you wish for...you are going to hate the next President even more

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
it will be great when he leaves office.......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Outdoors...exactly "Out top priority is to make him a 1 term President" "We don't want him to fail" In the same interview...amazing, or...maybe not so amazing

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Nothing like a few self-contradictions to throw them off.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Big:

"they past a tax on phones 120 years ago to pay for the Spainisn American War.I wonder if it paid yet?.........BS"

And how many wars have we entered into sense then?

Yep, we deserve more taxation for these wars of choice that we keep fighting, for the size of our military we have and the fucking up of the world we create.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7706 posts)
So my bad "on the floor of the Senate" As for the rest.....he has met Obama half way on NOTHING, wanting him to CHANGE is again, opposing him on every initiative, and "not wanting him to fail" compliantly contradicts the top priority of making him a 1 term President

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Fun: Thanks for pointing out the misquote from pp.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 208   End
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of