Tax the shit out of : Swingers Discussion 21898210161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTax the shit out of
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   161 to 170 of 208   End
User Details are only visible to members.
pp you are right,it not your respondsiablty to pay form anything that I have.it none of your busines what I have or what I'am going to do about it.now obama care says I have to pay the goverment to take care of me.I never ask the goverment to take care of me in the first place.it not the goverment to take care of anybody.the county job is to take care of the county,state job is to take care of the state,feds is to take care of the fedral goverment as a whole.not to control each persons life

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Good I agree completely with you, we have only seen this happen from the left. In fact it was so bad at one time, one member was emailing certs to insult the women of the certs. I believe he took a long vacation for it until coming back under another profile to do the same thing all over again.

Funny thing is all these bozos come in here proclaiming how nasty everyone is for name calling while CALLING NAMES. It is a good indicator which side of the camp they come from and the future behavior.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19452 posts)
I admit I've insulted people, but never someone who wasn't posting about the subject.

Talking crap about another's SO, their spouse, family, friends, etc. who are not even part of the discussion is Bull Shit with a capital "B".

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Good Pity Party and the rest of that bunch are the ones that are always crying about how "mean" the right is and that we name call. The whole time the fucking hypocrites are insulting the crap out of everybody. I can't help every time I see one of these blatant hypocrites post, point it out. It is completely ignorant.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19452 posts)
Out of curiosity PP, why do you attack people who have no dog in the fight? Specifically, why do you make nasty, comments about the spouses of those in the Fora whom you disagree with, or have some other real or imagined issue with?

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
BS....It is not my responsibility to subsidize your trpe 2 Diabetes

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Of course, a tax on the overweight will include waivers for poor people, since obesity disproportionately "affects" the poor (as if it's just something that happens to you)

As usual, you do not dwell in the same galaxy with the reality of the subject, nor do you possess the intellect to wrap your hands around it

The poor tend to be obese because their economic and logistical options are limited to the processed, fatty, salty surgery foods we as a country subsidize, and have neither the economic means or access to fresh produce, grains and lean proteins we neither encourage or make available in rural and urban areas where the poor live, or the education to understand the difference.

We grow food in rural areas, ship it to be processed in urban areas, then sell it in suburban areas, leaving the rural and urban poor with cheap processed food, fatty proteins and Burger king

The answer is educating and enabling the poor to access and consume a healthy diet, not to exempt them from the process. Farm to table programs, local distribution and subsidies to get fresh whole foods to the areas where they are not available

Now I know this won't go over big with the retards as CPAC, or the hicks gnawing on their hams shanks and Buuuuuuuuuuuuter yaaaaaa'lll, but tis will be one of the dividends of Obamacare. Economics will force America to do the right thing in this regard.

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
why is it any of the goverment business what I weigh,what I put in my body or shit out.I can kill myself any way I want with anything I want.thats the problem,goverment people think they have some right to tell people what they can do even thou its none of their business.and damm near every one of them are libbers.we don't have a weight problem in this country.we have a goverment problem.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Well I guess it's better to be inversely impressed than diversely distressed.

I saw you posting in another fora perhaps a week ago, and read about your political interests in your profile. I figured it wouldn't be too long until you showed up here. Oi. Welcome aboard. You'll learn the who's who in here soon enough. I find bourbon helps make it a little more palatable.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
I'm pretty sure he just means you need to have a thick skin in here. There isn't a whole lot of respect to be shared, unfortunately.

The quality of what goes on in here ebbs and flows. Just one or two total jerks show up from time to time and tend to run the sensible people out by lowering the bar to the point where even the most accomplished limbo dancer cannot get under. At times it's been fairly good. Hopefully one day it can again.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Start   161 to 170 of 208   End
TOPIC: Tax the shit out of