Tax Spend in balance vs Cut Taxes and Spend A Lot: Which is better : Swingers Discussion 97986
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTax Spend in balance vs Cut Taxes and Spend A Lot: Which is better
TOPIC: Tax Spend in balance vs Cut Taxes and Spend A Lot: Which is better
Created by: sappholovers
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It doesn't take much to clam up you wingnuts. The lemmings must have scurried off to there gun nut forums or something.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Back to Desty.

Spending! 25% 50% of what? Good lord your bunch should know all about spending. There the biggest spenders in history. We should be rebuilding the US not bulldozing sand dunes around in one of the most oil rich nations of the world.

Why is "W" spending my tax dollars $200B this year alone ($547M a day) on rebuilding Iraq. What about New Orleans? Or at least fix the bridge in Minneapolis so the poor lemmings can march off to their convention.

Oh wait -- he's not spending tax dollars he's borrowing money from the Communist Chinese to nation build in Iraq. Desty tell me about spending after your hero figures out how to pay for his spending.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Damn Zingo that was kinda poetic. Big smile.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
obviously you do not read or check in on what your libs are saying, that is how much they have increased the give aways in a week to buy votes. Now that is the blindly being lead liberal, hook in the nose island I am used to!

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Desty

"proposed 50% increase if elected"

Just yesterday you were quoting 25%. What happened did Rush kick up the ante? Tomorrow it will probably be 100% then 200%...

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
fj

If I knew the answer to that one I'd be making a ton of cash. The white southern male still has a great deal of Democratic principles. When they pull the lever they seem to base there decisions on wedge issues (god, guns, and gays) rather than bread and butter issues.

I miss some of those old starchy Southern policticians with the Colonel Sanders looks and the deep drawl. They'd give you that simple country-boy down home routine. All the while with a command of the kings English slicing and dicing there adversary to shreds with the best manners possible.

The last one was from the Carolinas --- Fritz Hollingsworth great speaker and a fine southern gentlemen.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
Island, the south has always been democrat, there are approx. 60% democrats registered in NC. But they just vote republican, now why do you think that is?

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
hey island, you are the only lemming believing the democrats excessive spending and proposed 50% increase if elected will either help the economy or do anything but destroy the country. We are right, you are the ostrich with your head in the sand.

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Desty

You answered the question --- you are out of material. Doing arts & crafts and spamming every forum today with the same copy --- did you forget your meds.

I get enough spam on my email accounts.

fj

By and large the south is waking up. God, guns, and gays the republican mantra hasn't helped put food on the table, and the tax cuts havn't bought insurance for his children, or an education, and the free traders are killing there jobs. Its only a matter of time before the South comes back to the Dems.

Key West FL

Username hidden
(2881 posts)
welcome to hitlary and hussein marxism, been tried, did not work before, why do they think it will work now?

Destin FL

Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4
 1 to 10 of 34   End
TOPIC: Tax Spend in balance vs Cut Taxes and Spend A Lot: Which is better