Talking politics and blocks : Swingers Discussion 225114
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTalking politics and blocks
TOPIC: Talking politics and blocks
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 107   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Do you know what amuses me more than any other thing?

The common traits between the four or five of you just, GF, sav, vacp and lucky.

All out of touch with reality, 45 to 50 year olds who make claims of being successful self made people who's entire wealth was generated by stepping upon other people and this nation.

You define poverty by the standard of a third world, failing to understand that in a first world nation, such levels of poverty give way to radicals gaining power in government.

You are the very type of people who laid the ground work for Hitler's rise to power. You demand that people do (insert) Then when they do do so, you move the goal post, because you don't like the fact that people already do do what you demand and it is only because of your greed that they have failed to become successful.

You demand that I go out and work, yet I do work. I might not break my back working like you chose to do, but that is because unless the work pays, it isn't worth breaking my back over.

The entire reason you worked so hard your entire lives is that you chose to be alone, do it alone, and think that chest beating saying that you are your own person win you some kind of award.

Guess what? It doesn't. It makes you look like an unintelligent ape.

Next to no employer who provides upward mobility hire off the street, unskilled labor. Of those who do, the work requirements are exploitative and you play into those employers hands with your unwillingness to unit with your common worker to hold such exploitative employers accountable.

You made your lives miserable, you demand that other peoples lives be miserable and because your lives are so horrid, your days so long, your mentality would have everyone living like somilians before you would even stop think that something is wrong... If you would even stop to think about the situation.

You are agents of destruction and the very agents which would make the people of this nation so desperate for change that they would vote into power Hitler, resurrected from the dead and for that, I do not value what it is you have got to say.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
Man I agree I looked at Mrs Sav pics yesterday and was like wow this woman is fine,

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
Rut Row GF your flirting in the OP's thread, he is not going to like that. After all the thread is all about him.

Sanford NC

Username hidden
(19231 posts)
no politics here. i just dont know why it took me this long to look at all of Mrs Sav's pics...damn !!!

Allentown PA

Username hidden
(1143 posts)
I'm telling ya he has a future as a standup comic Mr But Butt. Of course he'd have to have a side kick who could actually mack a leg joke of his musings.

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5107 posts)
I have to agree with Lucky.

Mickey

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
"I knew no other choice."

Bull shit. Until YOU take Responsibility for YOUR actions YOU will never amount to anything but a drain on society.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
See their is your problem. Your are trying to save a dime. Can't tell you how many cars I have fixed that were taken to a Mom& Pop Shop.stick with the trained folks at the dealer. Problem solved!!

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Vacp:

All I know is that every time I take my 97 Toyota Camry to anyone who hires off the street workers, I am taking it to Toyota to repair the disaster that the off the street people did.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6896 posts)
Well Robert I go new for you. 95% of auto have no training when they start. Like I said they put them with a Master Tech in the shop. Like I said someone like me (Chryslers Master Tech,'A.S.E.Master Auto and Med. Heavy Truck Tech").We teach them in the shop for a while then they are sent to school for Factory Training. Maybe your car is older than some of the people you have working on them that can also be a problem. But what the hell would I know. I have only been in the auto business for almost 35 years.

Berryville VA

Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 107   End
TOPIC: Talking politics and blocks