Talk about entitled : Swingers Discussion 220208
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTalk about entitled
TOPIC: Talk about entitled
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
As quoted from Seduction4two.

"Disabuse yourself that I unblocked you to talk ABOUT you, I talked TO you.

And now that you read my post, you go back on block, monumental idiot!"

This has got to be one of the key examples of entitlement out there. To think that I must be grateful for someone to unblock me, just so that they may berate or demean me by talking to me and not with me.

Age doesn't grant anyone authority, it doesn't elevate your position or grant you wisdom. To think that age is a factor in anything other than to smile and pat you on the head as society passes you by, because you no longer wish to be a part of it is to feel entitled to something.

To claim that your ways are the right ways, when your ideals and ways brought uncontrolled debt, jobs with wages that decrease, not increase, communities which are in decline, to say nothing of the fact that English teachers can make 10K a month by working in South Korea. (and you don't even need a English degree to teach in some third world nations) Only proves how far the US economy has fallen.

I personally know three people who have moved to their world nations to teach English, because they are paid more there than in the US.

Yet, your generation has the assiduity to tell mine that we ought to listen to you, because you know better.

Please spare us your wisdom and learn to either go fishing and leave society or choose to rejoin society and remain silent while we fix your mistakes, because there are many that need fixing.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Vacp:

"Robert if things are so bad here move to China. You already speak the language so you say. They have plenty of work there.Then you can see up close how a company uses it's employees.Then maybe you will be thankful for being able to live and work here if they let you come back in the country."

Talk out of your ass much? I never said I can speak any other language except a few words in German. Just enough to make people think I can speak it.

As for going someplace else? Nope. I will continue to stay here and make this nation more civilized and if you cannot handle living in a civilized society, then it is you who must leave.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
Robert if things are so bad here move to China. You already speak the language so you say. They have plenty of work there.Then you can see up close how a company uses it's employees.Then maybe you will be thankful for being able to live and work here if they let you come back in the country.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Robert why in the fuck are you stuck on Minamin wage? Dude theres 30 dollar an hr jobs out there for people even without a high scholl diploma, Hell theres even much better jobs out there,,Just get off ur ass and go get one!!!

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
sav:

""ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country.""

Ah yes. The bastardization of a quote.

You do realize that this quote meant that you had to do what you could to make this nation a better place, not to improve yourself, but the man next to you. Not by degrading his work, but by building the man up.

Every time an employer pays minimum wage, refuses to cover medical or provide upward mobility when the employer is able to do so, but instead chooses to take the profits of the work the workers had made. The employer is profiting from the welfare system which subsidizes the work force, and thus damages the nation as a whole.

Using this quote as you have, you should be demanding that any employer who pays minimum wage and has a personal income or wealth greater than 2x their minimum wage employers ought to be taxed more heavily to pay for the welfare system that subsidizes their workers.

You of course will do no such thing, because you do not "ask not what your country can do for you" You demand that it do for you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
WTF? Robert you need to quit drinking the kool aid bro, Ya gota realize you will be the first in the camps picking thier vegis and cleaning thier boots!!! Wake up bro.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4993 posts)
LOL . Robert seems to suffer the worse case of entitlement I ve even seen. For some odd reason he is under the misconception that the world owes him something for merely breathing . As someone JFK said "ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."

Don't feel too bad Robert I'm a writer too . I wrote on my FB page and I wrote on the forums, I sent a letter to my daughter in laws mom and sent an email to my own MIL......I'm going to sit back and wait for the cash to fly in. Even more important my son wrote 3 books while in the 1st grade , sadly we're still waiting for a publisher but trust it really good stuff . I'll have him autograph you a copy when next I see him....it will be worth about as much as your constant woe is me victim behavior.

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5501 posts)
As quoted from Seduction4two.

"Disabuse yourself that I unblocked you to talk ABOUT you, I talked TO you.

And now that you read my post, you go back on block, monumental idiot!"

This has got to be one of the key examples of entitlement out there. To think that I must be grateful for someone to unblock me, just so that they may berate or demean me by talking to me and not with me.

Age doesn't grant anyone authority, it doesn't elevate your position or grant you wisdom. To think that age is a factor in anything other than to smile and pat you on the head as society passes you by, because you no longer wish to be a part of it is to feel entitled to something.

To claim that your ways are the right ways, when your ideals and ways brought uncontrolled debt, jobs with wages that decrease, not increase, communities which are in decline, to say nothing of the fact that English teachers can make 10K a month by working in South Korea. (and you don't even need a English degree to teach in some third world nations) Only proves how far the US economy has fallen.

I personally know three people who have moved to their world nations to teach English, because they are paid more there than in the US.

Yet, your generation has the assiduity to tell mine that we ought to listen to you, because you know better.

Please spare us your wisdom and learn to either go fishing and leave society or choose to rejoin society and remain silent while we fix your mistakes, because there are many that need fixing.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7576 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Talk about entitled