Tales of self defense : Swingers Discussion 2155261072
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTales of self defense
TOPIC: Tales of self defense
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
From Breitbart dot com

By Mary Chastain January 22, 2013

Guns came to the rescue of three homeowners and a business this weekend.

Five people tried to break into a home in Oklahoma City, OK. The woman homeowner and her friend shot two of them with her gun. The other burglars fled to another house to escape the gunfire. The shooting victims are in serious to critical condition, but the woman and her friend were unharmed.

Without warning, a man tried to kick-in the door of a home in San Antonio, TX. The mother quickly called 911 while her son shot at the man through the door. The man shot his gun before he fled. The mother and son were unharmed and police are still looking for the suspect.

Two men in San Antonio, TX tried to steal some beer from a store, but were stopped because a customer had his concealed weapon. The suspects left with nothing and the police will not charge the customer.

In Canyon Lake, TX, a man used his shotgun to defend his neighbor against her ex-boyfriend, who was carrying a baseball bat. He heard the sound of breaking glass and decided to investigate. He found a man trying to break into his neighbor's trailer and confronted him. The suspect walked towards him with the baseball bat despite being told numerous times to stop. The man had no choice but to shoot the suspect in self-defense.

The homeowner threw her ex-boyfriend out in November, but he kept harassing her. He showed up several times and last week he broke in and pulled a gun on her. After that, she left her trailer and was not there the night he appeared with the baseball bat. The owner of the trailer park, Walter Chapman, is glad she was not there and her neighbor was armed.

"It's good that he had it," Chapman said. "There's no telling what could have happened had he not had a gun."

It is a very good thing all these people had guns. Everyday ordinary people prove why the Framers gave America the 2nd Amendment.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Bobby gets his pointer finger broken, and learns contact of an insulting or provoking nature is against the law. Too bad Bobby, I was just defending myself, you may want to have your nose set. Then again, you obviously feel that starting an incident is not grounds for the other party to use self defense -- someday you will learn facts and law.

Bobby, unless you can tell me what I pay my employees, then you are in no position to claim I fail to pay properly. You have no problem making bs statements. Make your stand on the same basis you made your statement. Don't expect others to give you the facts or lack of to support YOUR version. However when challenged on them, you run back to your liberal ways, and find all sort of reasons to not answer or avoid the question. Just man up and admit you made another statement on something you know nothing about, again.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
outdoor:

Yeah.... the type of thearapy that they tried should in theory work well... However making one relive horror and then adding weapons to it... In the hope to try and talk him through the horror and to master it rather than it master them isn't exactly the smartest thing in the world to do...

That is why professionals will only do it in an environment which they control... A gun range isn't such an environment.

This isn't a case of gun violence as much as irresponsibility or at the least foolishness. It is also a case for mental health requirements for gun ownership. If the shooter can be set off to think even for a moment that they are back in war... they are a threat and real professionals need to evaluate their mental status before they can have access to their guns again.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Former Navy SEAL Chris Kyle and his neighbor Chad Littlefield took former Marine Eddie Ray Routh to a Texas gun range to help him, but for some reason Routh allegedly turned his gun on his two mentors, killing them both, police said today.

ABC News affiliate WFAA-TV in Dallas reported that investigators said Routh, 25, was recovering from post traumatic stress disorder, but police today said they could not confirm that.

Routh, a corporal in the Marines from June 2006 to January 2010, was deployed to Iraq in 2007 and Haiti in 2010, according to the Pentagon. His current duty status is listed as reserve.

"Apparently Mr. Kyle works with people that are suffering from some issues that have been in the military and this shooter is possibly one of those people, that he had taken out to the range to mentor, to visit with, to help him, you know, that's all I can tell you," said Erath County Sheriff Tommy Bryant.

"Kind of have an idea that maybe that's why they were at the range, for some type of therapy that Mr. Kyle assists people with, and I don't know if it's called shooting therapy," Bryant said. ...

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I wanna hear that story about the brave mother who defended herself against 3 intruders with he babies screaming in the background with an assault rifle....which as it turned out...was actually a shotgun

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
Still waiting on Bobby to provide all those incidents of ARMED citizens killed...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
8newsnow.c om/story/20960881/1-dead-after-homeowner-shoots-at-intruders

1 Dead After Homeowner Shoots at Intruders

LAS VEGAS -- An man is dead after a homeowner shot at intruders trying to break into his house about 7:45 a.m. Monday, according to Metro Police.

The homeowner, a 72-year-old man who was a recent burglary victim, went into his bedroom and grabbed a handgun. When the intruders entered his bedroom, he fired at least one shot from his gun. The intruders then ran from the house.

When Metro Police officers arrived to the home in the 2300 block of Westwind Road in northwest Las Vegas, they found one of the intruders trying to take off in a car. The car hit a patrol car and the suspect, who tried to run away, was taken into custody.

The second suspect, described as a Latin male, was last seen running eastbound into a neighborhood. He has not been found.

Officers found a third male dead from an apparent gunshot wound in the homeowner's backyard. A handgun was also found in the backyard.

The police are investigating, but don't expect to file charges against the homeowner.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
Lol, I made Azqt's head spin as a result of reading a simple statement of how without enough data from him, I cannot make an educated statement about his pay to his employees... So I defulted to the minimums of society.

His limited ability to debate a subjec and then to become upset about it is amusing. "Very funny." Robert taps Azqt's chest with his pointer finger.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
Bobby,

Instead of rambling on and on. You could have easily summed it by saying you have absolutely no clue as to what the hell you are talking about. Now wouldn't it have been easier for you to do it in fewer words?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
You are right. But I did give you an example of an AR-15 that was used to stop a home invasion. And it was not even loaded. Just seeing it forced the bad guys out.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... More 
Start   72 to 81 of 187   End
TOPIC: Tales of self defense