Tales of self defense : Swingers Discussion 2155261051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTales of self defense
TOPIC: Tales of self defense
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
you mean a police officer wrong somebody,never heard of that before......BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
Thousands of police officers throughout Southern California and Nevada hunted Thursday for a disgruntled former Los Angeles officer wanted for going on a deadly shooting rampage that he warned in an online posting would target those on the force who wrong him, authorities said.

Authorities issued a statewide “officer safety warning” and police were sent to protect people named in the posting that was believed to be written by the fired officer, Christopher Dorner, who has military training. Among those mentioned were members of the Los Angeles Police Department.

“I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty,” said the manifesto.

Dorner has available multiple weapons including an assault rifle, said police Chief Charlie Beck, who urged Dorner to surrender...

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Garrad county KT They say they came home and found a burglar inside.

But a central Kentucky couple turned the tables on the intruder, and police say the husband shot him.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Now more from Las Vegas

Police said one of three men believed to have broken into a west Las Vegas home was killed after a homeowner opened fire at the group.

When three are coming in the door it is a very good idea to have a 20 round mag in your AR.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
And in todays news;

Police arrested a 39-year-old man Monday night after a homeowner shot and wounded him while he was trying to break into a house in north Houston, officials said.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
And likewise Bobby, you never denied stalking children. When did you last stalked anybody any age?

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2342 posts)
Bobby,

Your flip flopping now. I'm using YOUR definition of "stalking", so ultimately are YOU the liar? How do you keep it straight as to what version of "Bobby Law" you are operating under at any given time?

"redneck mentality", guess we can add racist to the list when describing you.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2342 posts)
Azqt:

You are amongst the biggest liars on these fourms.

Never once have I stated that I stalked children. I as a high school student never picked a fight with those younger than I... Nore would I strike such a child so much younger than I.

As for my mouth? Any man choosing to throw a fist because he doesn't like what another says, isn't a man, he is a man child. Oh and it still amazes me that you think a group attacking one person is ok... Just because they don't like what one has to say. Oh wait, no it is t amazing, it is sad... Sad that you have a mentality of a red neck. Good day.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7274 posts)
Bobby,

As to bullies, yes there are some who get their kicks out of picking on others for no reason, and this is wrong.

However in your case I doubt this was/is the case. You have no problem vocalizing your warped ideas, threats, lies and initiating physical contact. Don't start trouble, and it may well pass you by. Surely don't start the fight, then cry foul when you get your ass handed to you.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2342 posts)
What Bobby forgets to tell you is that the 3 or 7 or whatever number he decides next, were 1st graders and he was in high school.

It was Bobby's fault, he was stalking them, possibly with one of his snow shovels sharpened from use.

Bobby, stop stalking people, poking them in the chest and you might possibly not get your ass kicked. Funny how you admit to starting something, then run home crying to mommy that it was their fault, sort of like obama.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2342 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 187   End
TOPIC: Tales of self defense