Tales of self defense : Swingers Discussion 2155261021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTales of self defense
TOPIC: Tales of self defense
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
FJ is "in and out all day [and] always am armed whether inside or out, on or off property."

Now that's an image, FJ at the computer screen typing out 18 thousand messages with pistol strapped to his holster.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
In so many words: Obama. In so many words: It will take us perhaps 20 years but we will prevail, pp.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
norcal, who has ever said you should not have the right to own or carry a gun?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I have to finish the last post

This happened in a Democrat controlled world.

Detroit police had recorded 32 homicides through Feb. 3 of this year, three fewer than by the same date in 2012.

This is the third justified shooting by a permitted concealed gun owner to gain publicity this month.

So tell us all again just how much we don't need our guns and should not have the right to carry them....

I'm listening.......

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
About 12:45 p.m. Tuesday, a suspected armed robber entered Leddy's Candy Store at15928 Grand River and demanded cash from the 54-year-old owner, who is licensed to carry a concealed firearm.

And then there are those who take care of business the right way.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Police say two heavily armed men fatally shot a homeowner as he tried to protect his daughter during a home invasion.

How liberal anti gun folks protect their daughters. Guess it didn't work out so well.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Your missing the point,,,the NRA tells us that just the FEAR criminals have that someone MIGHT have a gun prevents...what is it?...2.5 million crimes a year? If this is the case, why are people having to defend themselves so often? Criminals should be cowering in fear somewhere as opposed to attempting to commit crimes You see the the nonsensical self contradiction?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
FJ I always have one in arms reach no matter what room I am in. If I go outside always carry. At times if I am in out a lot during the day I will carry the whole time.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
VAC the bad guys were killed in the reports in this thread. This thread is about how guns saved people lives, outside and inside the home. I don't know what kind of BS PP posted but it has to be bugging his hind end that guns save far more live then they take.

And yes I suggest to people that they actually carry while in the home. It is the safest place for a firearm while not asleep, and readily accessible. I am in and out all day I always am armed whether inside or out, on or off property.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
PP the people were killed in their home. Not many people carry a weapon in their own home.Damn man use some common since. I always have a gun in reach but I don't wear one inside the house. Outside the house always.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 187   End
TOPIC: Tales of self defense