Tales of self defense : Swingers Discussion 21552610131
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTales of self defense
TOPIC: Tales of self defense
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   131 to 140 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Otherwise you are just another James Yeager...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
PLEASE provide the statutes?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Keep in mind that a attorney might try to hang your pepper spray as a argument against using deadly force. Not that it would be successful, if you are within the boundaries of the law it does not make a difference, or should not. I personally don't like pepper spray unless I am outdoors. I prefer a baton, or my cane for less lethal indoors. Even outdoors you have to be careful with pepper spray not to get a face full.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Fj I did. If you use a weapon that causes great bodily harm or death and you initiated the incident you will be held responsible. This is much different than LEO's. Cops are well trained and all of that comes out when they shoot someone and they use that to support that they did what they had to do and what they have been trained to do. Joe blow citizen can not make this defense of their actions and will go to prison almost every time. When you are giving the CCW this is something that is well covered.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
This is why I also carry OC pepper spray every time I carry off duty. It gives me a less than lethal option in order to effect an arrest and helps in keeping distance.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
How many Concealed Carry Permits are there in CA? Somewhere around 35,000. How many are there in NC, or Fl?

Fl~995,202

NC~228,072

Not getting a whole lot of people to permits from those classes there? Isn't the population bigger in CA than NC and Fl combined.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
BTW concealed carry has nothing at all to do with effecting a citizens arrest. Or self defense laws. Concealed carry are laws that permit the carry of a concealed firearm, self defense laws have to do with self defense. If you are going to advise on Concealed Carry then do so, but if you wish to stick into other parts of the law then you should take the time to educate yourself.

Now again cite the statutes that outlaw chasing a felon after they have committed a crime.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Outdoors maybe. Proper training will take you to the point that you draw and fire. That is the way it should be done and the way you stay alive in a gun fight. Don't play, don't falter, if you make up your mind that you need to use deadly force, use it and do not screw around. By the time I put someone in front of my pistol I have already reached the conclusion that deadly force is necessary. The John Wayne attitude that you are going to say those funny ironic words while the bad guys stand and listen is pure stupidity and it will make you very dead. All of my weekly practice is from the holster, draw fire two rounds into target #1, two into target #2, and then back to the holster. Repeat for 40 rounds. People who do not practice in this way are stupid and may or may not survive an armed incident. Shoot fires shoot most shoot best survive

For fun I shoot pins in comp. Search that one...

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
BTW I know a lot of CC instructors, about half of them are full of shit, and some are outright dangerous, like "Runaway" Yeager. They teach the basic CC class, and some classes of their own, and are not lawyers. Most are not even cops, and even cops misinterpret the law. If it is not against the law then it is legal, so you should have no problem citing the law making it illegal.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Nor provide the law that stipulates such?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   131 to 140 of 187   End
TOPIC: Tales of self defense