Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Tales of self defense
TOPIC: Tales of self defense
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I still don't know what DU is."

Around here, DU has always been Ducks Unlimited, a pretty good shooting sportsmen/wildlife conservation group. I sort of doubt that's what he's referring to though.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Worry or obsessed, whatever it is really pathetic.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
FJ, what gave you the silly idea that I worry about you?

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
I still don't know what DU is. Is it a branch of government?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"Now that's an image, FJ at the computer screen typing out 18 thousand messages with pistol strapped to his holster. "

Amazing what the liberal loony tunes worry about.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19550 posts)
Outdoors I'm with you on that one. critical thinking should be taught to all of our children, no indoctrination from any side. Teach them how to think for themselves. Now if we can only get the media to simply report the news, all of the news without manipulation, distortion, or deletion of facts, and then let us all draw our on conclusions.

How are we going to insist that our children be taught how to think when most of the adults in this country listen to fox or msnbc so they can find out how they think about the current issues?

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
outdoors norcal, who has ever said you should not have the right to own or carry a gun?

Prob a third of the folks posting over on DU. And to listen to them they speak for all liberals even those who are too afraid to make this statement. and I'm not kidding they are in confiscation mode. Daily Kos is worse.... Then there are the memos that have been getting out of the justice dept and homeland about how to run effective mandatory government buy backs. Mandatory government buybacks can only be about confiscation...... not one other thing fits into that combination of words.

Yep it is getting a little hard to convince people that this administration and liberals want us to enjoy our second amendment rights.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Last year the Texas G.O.P. explicitly condemned efforts to teach “critical thinking skills,” because, it said, such efforts “have the purpose of challenging the student’s fixed beliefs and undermining parental authority.”

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You never know when you might need to draw down on a cyber threat.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
FJ is "in and out all day [and] always am armed whether inside or out, on or off property."

Now that's an image, FJ at the computer screen typing out 18 thousand messages with pistol strapped to his holster.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 187   End
TOPIC: Tales of self defense