Tales of self defense : Swingers Discussion 21552610111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTales of self defense
TOPIC: Tales of self defense
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   111 to 120 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party: Please see seven posts down. (Rochester, N.Y. — Early Tuesday) In the news clip the owner explains the whole situation. He is a law abiding citizen and he had his AR15 in one locked container and his ammo in another, just as NY laws state you must do. He had just retrieved his rifle and was going for his ammo when one of the intruders opened his bedroom door. All he could do was point down. Lucky for him he was not challenged as all he had at that time was a club. On seeing the business end of his rifle pointed at him, the intruder backed out and both intruders left the house.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Does anyone have any stories about citizens who have defended themselves against an intruder with an AR-15?

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
KFVS: Every day we hear stories like this. A home owner protects his property from a violent intruder. An 82 year-old Missouri man shot a violent intruder who broke into his home Friday night. Unfortunately, our national media does not believe this is a major story. It doesn’t fit their liberal narrative.

Police say an 82-year-old Ellsinore man shot a man who reportedly broke into his home Friday night.

It happened shortly after 7:30 p.m. on North Herren Street.

According to Carter County Sheriff Richard Stephens, Charles L. White, 30, of Ellsinore, broke into the residence and assaulted the 82-year-old. White reported fled after being shot.

After the sheriff’s office obtained a search warrant, White was found at a home in Ellsinore.

The 82-year-old homeowner was taken to a Poplar Bluff hospital and then by air ambulance to a St. Louis hospital with head injuries.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Still waiting on Bobby to provide those stats on "armed" law abiding citizens killed.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
ARMED VETERAN IN WHEELCHAIR SCARES OFF WOULD-BE BURGLAR Headline from Human Events of the Athens Banner-Herald. A mobility impaired vet in a wheelchair pulled his pistol on a large young man who broke in his front door. The man fled instantly but was later apprehended by the local LEO's Just one more successful and still alive second amendment supporter.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Mark, I hate to dispute you, BUT it is against federal law for a felon to be in possession of a firearm. There is no way the suspect could have been armed. (sarcasm)

BTW all the charges are crimes, how is it that he committed them considering they are after all against the law? (sarcasm again)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
RALEIGH, N.C. -- (The criminals had a gun. Home owner did not.) Police have arrested and charged two men in connection with a robbery, shooting and sexual assault in Raleigh's Oakwood neighborhood. Jahaad Tariem Allah Marshall, 26, and Shabar Master Marshall, 16, were arrested Monday after being seen fleeing the scene of a robbery, shooting and sexual assault around 3:30 a.m. Authorities say a female victim escaped the suspects and ran to a neighbor's house, where police were called to the scene of the shooting. Police identified a 34-year-old man as the shooting victim. "We were sleeping and we heard this blood curdling scream. The woman that was assaulted came to our house, banged on the door and we let her in. We called the police at that point," recalled neighbor Terry Iverson. Because of the nature of the crimes, NBC-17 is withholding the names and address of the victims. A short time after the shooting, officers tried to stop a vehicle that they believed was connected to the robbery. The vehicle fled and then crashed at the intersection of Wilmington and Rush Streets. After the occupants of the vehicles attempted to run from the crash site, police were able to detain them a short time later. Jahaad Marshall is charged with one count of first-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree kidnapping, one count of attempted murder, one count of attempted first-degree rape and one count of possession of a firearm by a convicted felon. Shabar Marshall is charged with one count of first-degree burglary, two counts of first-degree kidnapping, one count of attempted murder and one count of first-degree forcible sex offense. At this point police are uncertain if there were any other occupants in the vehicle that crashed. Iverson, who has lived in Historic Oakwood for seven years and owns several homes in the neighborhood, says Monday's shooting and burglary is unusual for the area. "Very big surprise; we don't expect these things to happen here," Iverson said. "I was very surprised. It is very unusual. It's a nice area of town -- well-knit community," said area resident Devin DiMattia. Randy Scott is renovating a home in the neighborhood and says Monday's incident highlights the importance of installing security cameras and a security system before his family moves in. "Anytime it happens anywhere it is tragic, but when it happens in your own neighborhood it hits close to home," Scott said. According to Wake Med, the shooting victim is listed in serious condition. Shabar Marshall is due in court Tuesday.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Rochester, N.Y. — Early Tuesday morning, Christopher Boise heard a noise coming from the basement. As he walked toward the source of that noise, the RIT student noticed two men standing in the downstairs portion of his apartment. "They were waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs," said Boise. One of them had a handgun trained on Boise. Within moments, Boise screamed. His cries were heard by his roommate, Raymond. "It wasn't like a, 'I stepped by stepped on a piece of glass' kind of scream," Raymond said. "So, I instinctively went to my gun bag." Raymond owns an AR-15 which is a military style rifle. Raymond estimated that just five seconds passed until the door started to open. It was one of the intruders. "By the time I had it out and ready, one of the men came at my door, slowly opened it, saw that there was a barrel on the other side and from there backed out," Raymond said. The two men fled the apartment. Nothing was taken and no shots were fired. The rifle was not loaded at the time of the home invasion, according to Raymond. "They decided this place was a good place to rob, just a wrong decision on their part," Raymond said. "I'm happy he saved my life. I was very thankful he had his (gun)," said Boise. Raymond, who is from New York City, said he uses the rifle for sport shooting at local gun ranges. "The weapon was legal and he protected his property, said Rochester Police Chief James Sheppard. "We're thankful that no one was injured," he said.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Anyone even walks on your property without anouncing then try to take yours,, DOES NEED AND DESERVE A BULLET!!

MICKEY.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5105 posts)
SAN ANTONIO -- A man is dead and another is recovering in the hospital after police say they were shot while trying to steal an SUV from outside a home in an affluent neighborhood. San Antonio police said the shooter, who was visiting family at a home in the 600 block of Lightstone Drive in Stone Oak, heard the men breaking into his Toyota 4Runner around 1:30 a.m. Tuesday. The 25-year-old man stepped outside with a gun, confronted the men who were rifling through his vehicle and opened fire, according to a police report. He later told police that he thought one of the men also had a gun. Neighbors reported hearing five to eight gunshots, although the number of gunshots was taken out of the police report. Officers said the shooter is not expected to face any charges since he was protecting his property.

One of the suspects, who was standing by the getaway car, drove off after getting shot but crashed into a parked car about a block away. He then rolled out into the lawn. A homeowner near the crash said he went outside and tried to get the wounded man's name, but all the man could say was "I feel like I'm dying." Officers and emergency responders tried to revive the 32-year-old man but could not. The other man was taken to San Antonio Military Medical Center. Later Tuesday morning, a neighbor condoned the actions that were taken to stop the suspected thieves. “I fully agree with it. I spent 30 years in military; I'm familiar with firearms,” said David Oliver. “I think they have a right to intervene.”

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Start   111 to 120 of 187   End
TOPIC: Tales of self defense