Tales of self defense : Swingers Discussion 2155261081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTales of self defense
TOPIC: Tales of self defense
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You are right. But I did give you an example of an AR-15 that was used to stop a home invasion. And it was not even loaded. Just seeing it forced the bad guys out.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Detroit high school coach shoots suspected attackers outside school

attacked by two punks while walking two girls basketball players to their car.

Well Robert it works again. I'm still waiting for any factual information to support your fantasy ideas that it could never work.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Azqt:

How many of your employees do you pay? There are some employers who don't pay anything because they just hire interns as unpaid work for a year and then doesn't renew anyone's contracts for a paid position.

Hire five times the number of employees you would need and keep exchanging them every year. At part time internship, you escape the need to pay them anything, get work done and they may even do more work, in vane hopes of employment or a reference. No such reference will come.

So I would have to know what your field is, what you produce, your minimum requirements for work, and what kind of hours you demand, before I can even speculate beyond the minimum of asking. Do provide (not offer, but provide) full medical and if there is no upward mobility within your company, edication benefits over time?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
A woman defended her family from a band of roving criminals and it took her an entire 30 round magazines from her Bushmaster ACR to fend off her attackers..........Said NO HEADLINE EVER :p

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3844 posts)
Armed police is great, armed teachers debatable. It is those rentacop security ones that is the threat. Heck, I regularly read one of those type posting on here. Talk about uneducated, story telling, treasonous, lazy and demanding others to support him, just for starters. Yes, the security guards are reason for us to be worried.

Who would pay for them? As with any choice in life, there is a cost involved. Obviously you fail to know how schools are funded. Taxes would be paying for this. If the lazy people would start paying their "fare share" instead of nothing, the cost would less painful.

Bobby,

Please tell me how many of "my" employees I am not paying a wage you find befitting of them? You don't have to be exact, rough numbers of my employees I am abusing with low wages will suffice.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Azqt:

The problem with armed cops in school isn't as bad as arming the teachers... But anyone armed must be highly trained, must be provided standard weapons and bullets, must be better paid for the additional risk they accept.

Who's paying for them?

If the right really wanted to prove that they are committed to this... Start making plans that done include attacking our social welfare systems... You have a uptick in these acts because you employers aren't providing a civilized standard of living and thus society is becoming uncivilized.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7691 posts)
And again.... HUNTINGTON, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A gun toting homeowner took matters into his own hands when he found an alleged burglar in his house.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Magnolia Texas Mother defends herself and child shoots on of three home invaders. Suspect arrested at hospital.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
What is the big deal of armed police in schools? More than 20 years ago, we worked off duty in schools and were armed. That is why they hired off duty police.

The only reason people are bitching is that it takes away their demands to disarm "We The People". Solving problems could never be the answer in "liberal world", they need to have far more radical reactions.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
Although not a teacher this guy is a coach at a High School. A 70-year-old girls high school basketball coach shot and killed one would-be mugger and injured another while walking two players to their cars Friday night in Detroit, WXYZ-TV reported. Police said the coach, who has not been named, was approached by two teens who tried to rob him in the parking lot of Martin Luther King High School as he walked with two girls around 7:30 p.m, WDIV-TV reported. One of the attackers died and the other was taken to the hospital in serious condition. Sources told WXYZ the coach was also a reserve police office with a license to carry a concealed pistol. One of the teens was also armed with a gun. According to WDIV, both teens were students at the high school, though the one who died had recently been expelled.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... More 
Start   81 to 90 of 187   End
TOPIC: Tales of self defense