Tales of self defense : Swingers Discussion 2155261041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTales of self defense
TOPIC: Tales of self defense
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 187   End
User Details are only visible to members.
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. — An intruder who was shot and killed after a confrontation with a Duluth woman in her shower was likely stalking her for days and may have other victims, Gwinnett police said. Police: Woman Shot Intruder 9 Times In Self Defense School Counselor Shoots, Kills Home Intruder The 53-year-old woman, who is also a veteran private school counselor, was alone at the time of the Wednesday morning attack. She lives on East Mount Tabor Circle in Duluth. The woman was getting out of the shower when she was met by a strange man with a kitchen knife, police said. They said there was a struggle in the bathroom, and she fell in the tub. Police later identified the man as Israel Perez Puentes, a Cuban national who lived in Alpharetta. "The male was armed with a kitchen knife, a struggle ensued between the two of them. She fell in the bathtub injuring herself," Gwinnett police spokesman Edwin Ritter said. The woman tried to fight the man off with a shower a rod, and he forced her into her bedroom, police said. They said she told her attacker she had money in the room. But she grabbed a .22-caliber handgun and shot the man nine times, police said. Police said the man ran out of a back door and collapsed in the yard. He later died at the Gwinnett Medical Center. The victim, who was injured in the scuffle, was also taken to the hospital for treatment of non-life-threatening injuries. Police have not released her name. Police told Channel 2's Kerry Kavanaugh they don't know why the woman was targeted. "He may have seen her somewhere and he identified her as being a potential victim and he basically stalked her until he found the right moment to act on it," said Ritter. "Our department is looking into any other cases around metro atlanta area as well as our jurisdiction to see if he may be involved with any other sexual assaults that may have occurred." Dan Tucker, a friend and neighbor, said he was amazed at how the victim defended herself against the armed intruder. "She's smart, she's witty and obviously well prepared," Tucker said. Ritter said the shooting investigation was ongoing but defended the victim, saying the shooting appeared to be justified, and that she acted in self-defense. He said there are no plans to charge her. Police said Thursday that neighbors had spotted Puentes' car in the neighborhood several days before the attack but did not report it. Puentes' estranged wife told Kavanaugh he had been arrested for burglary in Johns Creek in December.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
We can add another thread about the card carrying liberal families who do not believe in guns but the outcomes are not as successful for the depredation of the criminals among us.

These three are lucky to still be above ground.

Lt. Kenny Park says at least two armed men wearing hooded sweatshirts kicked in the door of the home around 3:45 a.m. Thursday. A mother and her adult son and daughter who live at the home are believed to have been shot randomly.

Police say the sister was awakened and shot in the hand after coming across the assailants and being chased by them.

Park says when the brother and mother went to see what was happening, the intruders shot the brother in the face and shot the mother in the lower part of her body. They were taken to separate hospitals.

All three are expected to survive.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
PHOENIX -- A Valley teen died Friday after he allegedly broke into a Phoenix residence and was shot by the homeowner.

I stop after the first one. I just hate it when people try and act like this almost never happens. My intent is just to keep it in the light in the same manner as an itching mosquito bite. Just irritating them with a little reality.

There are many more out there than just the one I post every day, but that one represents them all.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
You guys realize some 300 people are shot every day in this country? Half of the daily 2 or 3 you've been reporting here are probably being investigated for justification.

But the real question I'd like you to think about is: Do you feel your ability to defend your home is compromised by gun legislation like background checks, gun trafficking laws, or reduced magazine capacity?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
PHOENIX (AP) -- Police say a homeowner in west Phoenix has shot one of three men who allegedly broke into his house. Phoenix police say two other intruders fled the scene and officers were still looking for them Friday afternoon.

They say the intruder shot has been transported to a Phoenix hospital in extremely critical condition. Police say the homeowner is cooperating with authorities investigating the shooting. The name of the homeowner isn't immediately available and police say the intruder shot may be a teenager.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
only a coward want everybody else to be defenceless,so they can be a bad ass.............BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
One of three men who allegedly broke into a Las Vegas home was reportedly killed by the homeowner, who opened fire on the group.

There are several of these every day for anyone who bothers to look. Firearms are used all the time to protect homes, families, and lives.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
86-year-old woman grabs gun in self-defense

An 86-year-old woman grabbed a gun in self-defense when police say an intruder broke into her home. News 5 sat down with this woman today and listened to her tell about the experience.

Louise Howard lives just off a busy highway in Bulls Gap.

She told us she's been the victim of theft many times before, and she's had enough and it was time to take a stand. "I told different people if I ever catch them, I mean to kill them," said Louise Howard.

Louise Howard may be 86 years old, but she isn't afraid to defend her home or her life.

On Friday afternoon she was forced to do that. Howard said a young woman broke the glass on her door and forced her way inside. "I was in shock. I didn't know what she was going to do to me!" Howard said.

Howard immediately grabbed her gun, but the two started to struggle down the hall. "I already had my gun in my hand, and I wouldn't turn it loose for anything," she explained.

Howard's hands are proof she wasn't letting go. "She stuck a fingernail in there," said Howard. "She moved her hands, sort of released me a bit. I moved over like that, and I was going to shoot her in the stomach, but she took her knee and hit my elbow."

The bullet ended up inside the wall, where it remained after the struggle.

Sheriff Ronnie Lawson told us Howard was in her rights to use her gun for protection. "All indications [were] the intruder, the female, had a wrench. It was what she used to break the window of the door so she could've defended herself," Sheriff Lawson explained.

Howard said she is a repeat victim of crime. "I decided I would put all of my valuables in my pocketbook, and they would be with me wherever I went and nobody would get it," she said.

But she still came out with a loss. Investigators said the suspect took her purse that held two sets of keys, some rings, a bank card, and checkbook. Thankfully for her, nothing more valuable than that was taken.

"I was more scared for my cat than I was for me, because I guess I'd give my life to that cat, I love him so," said Howard.

The woman turned herself in on February 6.

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
Why isn't he using a bat or his bare hands to do this killing, since those are much more dangerous?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Outdoors. Forget about the assault rifle terminology that is just a political buzzword that people have used to convince the stupid among us that a black rifle with a pistol grip is a giant killer. It is not. As a man killer it doesn't stack up well against a high powered hunting rifle and isn't even legal to hunt deer with in many states. The "man" is dangerous. He is not an ex seal or ranger but he is an expert marksman with both a handgun and a rifle. Where he is the most dangerous is laying back with a scoped high power rifle and taking folks down from several hundred yards. That .223 assault rifle is not nearly the threat at 300 yards as an 06 or 308 in the hands of an expert. When a man can accurately shoot from 500+ yards it is hard, if not impossible, to protect any target. They need to kill or physically disable this man at the very first opportunity. He has no respect for any human life, not even his own. I am even wondering if some or most of what he said about the LAPD is true, but it is not time to worry about that. I hope they come back to it and check out every word and every accusation he made but now is not the time. When you read what he put online it is easy to see he will continue to kill until he can no longer do so, and he is keeping score.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... More 
Start   41 to 50 of 187   End
TOPIC: Tales of self defense