Take you own political party to task : Swingers Discussion 2149401041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTake you own political party to task
TOPIC: Take you own political party to task
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
User Details are only visible to members.
outdoors. no guns are not a religion bug some of the religious zealots somehow include some really strange beliefs about guns into their rants. I fire on them about truth and reality as I do on those from the left.. I have no mercy and no tolerance for half truths and BS arguments. My secondment rights have nothing to do with religion or lack of it. but somehow the far right likes to present the two issues as if they are all wrapped up in barbwire.....

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
Is gun worship a religion?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
mark Damn man, I like you already, You hit that one perfectly. I do not do zealots of any flavor and the ones who irritate me the most are religious zealots.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
This has kind of been done before. The albatross or millstone around the conservatives neck is the tie in with religion. We need to send the shaman from the various religious groups back to the Democratic Party from which they came. They do not want freedom. All they want to do is to limit liberty in the name of god.

Tulare CA

Username hidden
(1880 posts)
Oh I would love to. I'm actually a moderate. I do not play on either team. i do read and research the constitution and constitutional scholars. Since my beliefs on the second amendment more closely match those on the conservative side of this issue I will make a case for total background checks on every single sale.

We have laws that most of us agree on when it comes to who can and who can not own or possess a firearm. There will always be those who break those laws but we need to make sure we have in place a way to check on each and every person who buys a firearm. This must also include all private sales. California has in place laws to mandate this complete check rules/laws. This year there has been record sales of firearms in California so you can not claim that it has hindered any sale of a firearm to anyone who is legally eligible to buy a one. These background checks have in fact kept thousands of not eligible people from completing private sales and possessing firearm illegally. It is not fool proof but it has clearly demonstrated that it is a big step in keeping firearms out of the hands of violent felons and people with substantial mental health problems. We need more. We need to have much more complete lists of those people who have mental health problem and who have been determined to be a risk to themselves or others. This database must be national and searchable for background checks for the purchase of firearms. I believe that most gun owners would not agree with me and I know that the NRA has a different view on this. I really do not care what they think, this needs to be done now. If you are a gun owner or not, you need to commit on this issue and get on the buss. Call and or write your congress critters and let them know how you feel.

Red Bluff CA

Username hidden
(438 posts)
If you dare, give it your best shot. I've observed over the years from many a political pundit, that if you can't argue/debate both sides of a topic, you're limiting yourself.

This is just an opportunity for those of you that are so obviously leaning to the extreme left or right, to challenge your often times percieved facts and actual facts. I have no dog in this hunt, just wondering who here can actually step out of their comfort zone, take off the Kevlar and really get after your party for their missteps and misdeeds.

Have fun if you can.

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7870 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 46 of 46 
TOPIC: Take you own political party to task