Take you own political party to task : Swingers Discussion 2149401031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTake you own political party to task
TOPIC: Take you own political party to task
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I also call to task the war mongering and attempt at global domination, forcing our beliefs down the throats of other nations, yet we want our nation to resemble pure anarchy, when someone talks about infringing on our constitutional rights. Even under the lust for "survival of the fittest" there has to be rules in place to make it work. We are always wanting to stick our nose in every else's business, but first to cry foul should anyone do it to us.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
It is going the same way it did before. High jacked by the left.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
I remember when John Kerry ran against Dubya Bush in the Y2004 national elections. The Swift Boaters went ballistic against Kerry. The ads were awful accusations about his lack of patriotism, even though his military service was meritorious and included the decimation of enemy combatants.

It was then that I realized the USA was a nation politically divided by those who profited from war, and those who served their country.

At that time, I denounced the Democratic Party for not strongly supporting Senator Kerry in his candidacy for President. History will show that the blunderous acts of the Bush/Cheney War Crime Cabinet are the primary cause of economic atrophy and the destruction of American values.

I faulted the Democratic Party of that time for failing to recognize and expose the lying liars who tell lying lies within the Republic-con Party for their deceit.

With the re-election of Obama/Biden after those years of deception, I now admit that I took my own political party inclinations to task then.

Yet, I take my own political party association to task for not denouncing the Boon Boys Choir for its poor American theater performance during the Y20010-20122 concert season.

I may feel different when the second heart of the lying liar Dick Cheney ceases beating to the rhythm of human life.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7065 posts)
Interesting, the amount of responses to this post, or should I say, lack of..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
Primitive people have gods for all manner of situations. Warlike societies are particularly fond of their war gods.

If my war god is stronger than yours, my tribe will win the battle. If we lose, I guess my god had a bad day.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
This is my observation of both extremist sides.

With all the billions of people in the world and all the billions of experiences the absolute height of arrogance is to say, "What I believe is right and what you believe is wrong."

I cringe almost every single time I hear the words, religion or religious beliefs flying out of the mouths of politicians and pundits. They seem to think that once you mix those words into the conversation, it trumps any argument you may have on any given subject.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
norcal, thank you very much sir. I was having almost the same exact thoughts. You have experiences that most of us can only imagine, and like everyone you have a unique set of insights.

I suggest we try to keep the arguments on point, and resist the temptation to lump others into certain "camps". I'm not even familiar with standard "liberal" arguments most of the time, and I certainly don't recognize how they've been portrayed in conservative media.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I don't think I'm leaning to the left except to keep the right from dragging the country over the edge. It's more like leaning forward, making progress, and learning to ignore the craziest conservatives..

All the sane Republicans have retired or left the party, and most have by default become Democrats. So I identify with that party on just about every issue.

About half the time, I wish the Dems would stop trying to treat the Repubs as fellow Americans with whom they should be cooperating. The "modern" GOP attitude is that only losers cooperate, and belligerence proves that they are "right".

But since people aren't rational when they think about an issue, ignoring half the country just looks like non-cooperation from the other side.

After 4 years, Obama has started taking the case to the people. The polls were proven to be accurate in the last election. People read polls and see if their opinion is in the majority or not.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
I can be more honest in my discussions in here about the gun issue than I can anywhere else. Outdoors...Keep coming with your points and arguments. good heated decisions is exactly what we need to push this forward to some kind of place where we can come together for just one or two things that will make a difference..... We will never agree about all things but we must battle through the muck and the mud and find the things we can fight for together. When we are done there will be other discussions to have about guns, gun control and confiscation. You have my respect sir...

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
I can be more honest in my discussions in here about the gun issue than I can anywhere else. Outdoors...Keep coming with your points and arguments. good heated decisions is exactly what we need to push this forward to some kind of place where we can come together for just one or two things that will make a difference..... We will never agree about all things but we must battle through the muck and the mud and find the things we can fight for together. When we are done there will be other discussions to have about guns, gun control and confiscation. You have my respect sir...

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 46   End
TOPIC: Take you own political party to task