Take you own political party to task : Swingers Discussion 2149401021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTake you own political party to task
TOPIC: Take you own political party to task
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Funny you should mention that, Lance has described himself as middle to left, meaning he is just another lying libtard.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19241 posts)
Whoa! Can't tell the truth; shows no remorse; ignores data and factual evidence -- Lance Armstrong has a career in Republican politics!

Charlotte NC
Username hidden
(557 posts)
thats horseshit,iin a time of crisis, people coming together and helping each other is what made this country.not the goverment coming in and saying you do this and you do that and spending millions of dollars and pissing it down the drain then riseing taxes with a gun to your head and saying you now have to pay for it.like the police going door to door and taking peoples guns in NO.the mayor and all the police should have been jailed..........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
"... for the most part my government should consider its primary goal to serve me and my neighbors, not visa versa."

The government does serve you, and continuously. You serve continuously by your payment of taxes, perhaps.

But sometimes, the Govt has to step up and intervene in a big way: natural disaster response, international crisis mediation, etc. Since the default is that Govt works for us, you may daily hear your neighbors complain the Govt isn't doing enough, or not fast enough, or not according to MY priorities.

So the suggestion that you make the mental effort to try and do something Extraordinary for your community, for your society, is a good one.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
why is the NRA so strong.be cause a lot of people belive and belong in it.they even put there money where their mouth is.they belive in their rights and are willing to do what needs to be done to fight off people who would take their rights if they could.I think it should be stronger,have more members.........BS

Kingston TN
Username hidden
(1991 posts)
The NRA is such a weird entity. Because the majority of US Congressmen are in their pocket, they're a powerful political force. If just a quarter of those Congressmen would disavow them, the NRA would be irrelevant, perhaps forever.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Although I am a Libertarian, I vote Republican the majority of the time. I am embarrassed that both of them seem to be in bed with the NRA.

Rockwood MI
Username hidden
(27 posts)
In his inauguration speech, JFK said. "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."

I would take JFK to task for this statement.

These words have a nice ring and got a lot of play in the progressive household where I was raised. But when read carefully, they could be as easily associated with a fascist regime as with a liberal democracy.

We all get one life on this earth. I do not accept that I should live it with a view towards serving my country. Sure, there might be times when my country needs my service, such as to defend her against foreign enemies, but for the most part my government should consider its primary goal to serve me and my neighbors, not visa versa.

The Nazis felt that the individual should serve the fatherland.

Communists feel that the individual should serve the collective.

Americans feel that the individual is endowed by his Creator with certain inalienable rights, such as life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2368 posts)
This is my observation of both extremist sides.

With all the billions of people in the world and all the billions of experiences the absolute height of arrogance is to say, "What I believe is right and what you believe is wrong."

I won't quote the rest of it but,,,,, SA you said a mouthful and I completely agree with each and every word of it.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Dem's just attempted to sneak in a shitload of "pork spending" and not one of them from the left said a damn thing. Integrity first? Not a chance!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8016 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 46   End
TOPIC: Take you own political party to task