Take you own political party to task : Swingers Discussion 214940
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTake you own political party to task
TOPIC: Take you own political party to task
Created by: sa_interracialcpl
Original Starting post for this thread:
If you dare, give it your best shot. I've observed over the years from many a political pundit, that if you can't argue/debate both sides of a topic, you're limiting yourself.

This is just an opportunity for those of you that are so obviously leaning to the extreme left or right, to challenge your often times percieved facts and actual facts. I have no dog in this hunt, just wondering who here can actually step out of their comfort zone, take off the Kevlar and really get after your party for their missteps and misdeeds.

Have fun if you can.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
User Details are only visible to members.
To the topic: - I wish that Democrats would be more sensitive to financial issues. In my state of CT, the democratic governor got a lot of votes at election time by making a legal deal to limit public employee raises but at the expense of not being able to limit head count for five years. So this year we're in a billion dollar deficit and have limited options. Not too smart. -I wish that social security and medicare weren't "third rail" topics. A very small change now would pay off big dividends years down the road. -I wish the Democrats would be able simplify the corporate tax code so it would be able to close the many, many exclusions but yet bring it down to levels at other countries. It would be nice to be able to repatriate all that cash overseas fairly.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
"No, he's not Asian...

Your words not mine.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Dense much?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
So 8inch Maybe?

So. Korea is not in Asia?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
And now, introducing the the starting point guard for your Missouri Mental Giants, wearing number M-16, fresh the fuck out out a campus party at Central Missouri State Univeristy.....

Lucky....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
FBI web crawlers are even now parsing internet forums for word combinations such as "treasonous government" and "my guns".

Good for them. Let me be the first to go.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
FBI web crawlers are even now parsing internet forums for word combinations such as "treasonous government" and "my guns".

More diligent monitoring might have prevented the Breivik rampage and others.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"They're South Koreans."

Right like I said Asian.

So Humiliation and Torture is your bag? cool.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No, he's not Asian...

He's a southern redneck.... Can't you tell the difference?

They're South Koreans.

They apparently didn't mind photo ops, as they took pics of me standing next to their birthday hazing of their friend... Some itch my camera, and some with their own cameras. You know Asians make cameras, right?

If any of these guys are recognized on an American swing site, in a public setting, maybe they should stay inside the house? Tanks for your "concern". What other trivial shit is backed up in your brain?

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
My guns aren't just to protect me from crime but to protect me from an corrupt and treasonous Government

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 46   End
TOPIC: Take you own political party to task