THE PLEDGE OF RESISTENCE : Swingers Discussion 72564
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsTHE PLEDGE OF RESISTENCE
TOPIC: THE PLEDGE OF RESISTENCE
Created by: sweetspyce
Original Starting post for this thread:
We believe that as people living in the United States it is our responsiblity to resist the injustices done by our goverments in our name.

Not in our name will you wage endless war, there can be no more deaths,no more transfusion of blood for oil. Not in our name will you invade countries,bomb civilians and kill more children letting history take it's course over the graves of the nameless. Not in our name will you erode the very freedoms you have claimed to fight for. Not by our hands will we supply weapons and funding for the annihilation of families in foreign soil. Not by our mouths will we let fear silence us. Not by our hearths will we allow whole peoples or countries to be deemed evil. Not by our will and not in our name.

We pledge resistence and alliance with those who have come under attack for voicing opposition to the war or for their religion or ethnicity. We pledge to make common cause with the people of the world to bring about justice,freedom and peace another wrld is possible and we pledge to make it real

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
User Details are only visible to members.
No but it got you goin HUH? LOL Lighten up YY

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)

You shall not make wrongful use of the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not acquit anyone who misuses his name.

You shall not make for yourself an image, whether in the form of anything that is in heaven above, or that is on the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth

Profanity is a crime in the united states.. it is unlawful to use profanity in public, punishable in some states with one year in jail.

Black power, white power, kill the infadels, swaztikas all have been deemed illigal in some states and can be constuide as hate crimes against the state.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
All ten of them are laws of the land... HMMMM makes yeah think huh?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sorry yinyang, but I disagree with you. My statement was no more disingenuous than those that deny the influence of Judeo-Christian beliefs that our founders used when writing the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Also, remember the first amendment states "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion.......

However, people forget or ignore that the second part of the sentence has equal importance:

"......or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"

When courts order the removal of religious items like a ten commandments display, I believe we are "prohibiting the free exercise" of the people. Courts should not be making these rulings, without legislation, and that is the responsibility of Congress. In turn, Congress should be making NO legislation, as that is a violation of the first amendment.

That may sound like a catch 22, but as I have stated before leave those decisions up to the states, meaning the will of the people.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Time will tell !!!

Santa Cruz CA
Username hidden
(39 posts)
Hey Akron what amazes me is that people take them seriously!!! They actually listen to them and think they are listening to an informed opinion.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Spit on America an protect the enemy. I need a drink and it is early. Jane Hanoi Fonda what a joke and again she attacks the troops to make her point. Soon enough they again will be screaming BABY KILLER at them again.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
When, in the course of human events, it bcomes necessary forone peopleto disolve thepolitical bands which have connected them with another, and to assume,among the powersof the EARTH, the seperate and equal station to which the laws of NATURE and of natures GOD Entitle them, a decent respect to the opinionsof mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the peperation. We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are creared equal, (this is important)That they ARE ENDOWED BY THEIR CREATOR WITH CERTAIN UNAILIANABLE RIGHTS THAT AMONG THESE, are LIFE, LIBERTY and the pursuit of happiness.

This is my pledge of allegiance to my nation it puts your creator no matter who or what that might be before your government. The government needs it people more than the people needs it govenment. This is my pledge to resist Islamo Facsist's and those who might do harm to my family and or Nation, and the citizens of this nation no matter what religion, sex, and or race.

This is a Declaration of Independance, God and or nature is put forth numberous times in it, it is a seperation from tyrany, giving us the right to carry the fight for our freedom to our enemies, I will not bow to them and and believe or not beleive in my god as I choose, and I will fight to the death to protect that right.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Judaism was despised in much of the world and Jews were persecuted were ever they went. Instead of selling the product and pressing the flesh, which normally inflames tension, they kept quiet and resolute and did there thing." -------------------------------------------------------------------------- I find this comment funny coming from someone who has PERSONALLY attacked Israel and a certain female poster of Jewish heritage in these forums.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I have not read the "Patriot Act", nor have I heard of any alternatives being offered by those who oppose it. Oh wait I forgot, it's not their "jobs" to offer solutions.......Stupid me.........Shame on the United States, we bully poorer smaller countries and exploit their people, we spread war all over the world, we do absolutely nothing good for others. We are all just selfish, degenerate, assholes who might have deserved 9/11 right? Maybe we should just go back into Afganistan and get Bin Ladin. I'm sure he's not anywhere else, like Northern Pakistan or Iran, I'm sure he's just sitting pretty in Afganistan where we already have thousands of troops and NATO troops all over the country. Yea we should focus on Afganistan, I'm sure we won't face the same level of resistance and terrorist tactics that we face in Iraq. I'm sure we won't see our casualties go up if we send more troops there.

Or how about we "negotiate"? but with who? Iran? Syria? North Korea? who do we "negotiate" with to end the war on terror? I would like to give peace a chance and I sure our enemies would want us to do so as well. After all terrorist are only misunderstood representatives of the Poor and Oppressed, we should not judge them for wanting to kill us. We should understand them and apologize for spreading our harmful values and ideas around the world. We should consider adopting Islamic laws......I'm sure that we can all make some sacrifices with regard to security and personal freedom, if it means peace. I remember one poser even saying that sacrificing a few thousand lives a year in terrorist attacks would be worth it if it meant no more war in Iraq or else where. Hey maybe that person was on to something........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 21   End
TOPIC: THE PLEDGE OF RESISTENCE