Syrians Hail Pelosi Visit as Diplomatic Triumph : Swingers Discussion 765531021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyrians Hail Pelosi Visit as Diplomatic Triumph
TOPIC: Syrians Hail Pelosi Visit as Diplomatic Triumph
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
User Details are only visible to members.
ABC News From the AP

WASHINGTON Pennsylvania Senator Arlen Specter is planning a trip to Syria, despite objections by the Bush administration.

Specter says he and other G-O-P members are concerned that U-S policy in the Middle East isn't working.

Citing a "disquiet" among his colleagues, Specter says the situation in Iraq is so severe that it's time for Congress to take some action. Democratic senators John Kerry and Christopher Dodd are also slated to make visits to Syria.

Specter doesn't expect any diplomatic changes to come from his trip, but says lawmakers could turn the visits into fact-finding trips that could inform discussion on foreign policy.

White House Press Secretary has said the planned trips are "inappropriate."

The U-S has limited diplomatic ties with Syria because of its support of Hezbollah and Hamas. And President Bush has resisted calls to seek help from Damascus on Iraq.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Exactly 38Special. Our Gov keeps one hand tied behind our military's back so they can't fight as well as they could.

If the Gov just pulled the reigns of the Military and let them do their job, No Piss Ant Country would ever dare to wrong us again.

Yankton SD

Username hidden
(168 posts)
Ok, but I'm sure that the visit by the assistant secretary of state was a authorised visit by the Prez. Also, I would believe that the assistant secretary of state was voicing the Prez's Idea's.

I'm sure the Bitch from Frisco was doing her best to undermine his agenda and get hers across

Yankton SD

Username hidden
(168 posts)
"If it be treason, then make the most of it!" - Patrick Henry

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Yes you are right, the 3 Repubs should be F_ing (Again can't say it here) along with the (B)itch.

Little oversight on my party sorry. I have no like for their kind of filth either, doesn't matter that they are Repubs.

Yankton SD

Username hidden
(168 posts)
Check this out (Cut and paste inside the Brackets and replace "dot" with Periods) [www dot cnsnews dot com/ViewPrint.asp?Page=/ForeignBureaus/archive/200704/INT20070404a.html]

Someone needs to (I can't say here) the Bwitch!!!!

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear." -- Marcus Tullius Cicero 42 B.C

Does the above Quote remind you of anyone (or maybe a group of people?)

Yankton SD

Username hidden
(168 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 26 of 26 
TOPIC: Syrians Hail Pelosi Visit as Diplomatic Triumph