Syrian President Speaks : Swingers Discussion 731451061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyrian President Speaks
TOPIC: Syrian President Speaks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Every you write it is anti american boy, every time you think it is anti america. We are the problem it is our fault all ways, just once I would like to hear from you what is right with america boy? You say you grew up and went to school in florida but claim to be a New Yorker How long have you lived in New york? Have you ever really seen America through american eyes? ever? Traveled cross country? seen what this country has to offer? Do you care? You Boy I don't even give a fuck what you think I don't like you I don't like what you project I have no time nor the incline what you stand for boy. You say you are for the surge in Iraq yet you all way complain of the incompetence of our government. which is it get off the fence...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
This country has anywhere between 12- 20 MILLION ILLEGALS And yet you are working and 95.4% of america is working as well while in Syria unemployment is 38% Gee maybe you and ER might wanna help out and give them jobs over there. Fuck off Boy

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
And I get your point every time I read you anti American BS BOY...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
And I mean BOY in the term you understand.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Regardless of your opinion of the man (or what FOX News has COMMANDED you to believe as law this week) his point is VERY relevant. No it is not relevant and FUCK YOU BOY!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
EAOR and beef card carrying Hezbollah members. LOL they dont have the balls for it they arent freedom fighters they are internet terrorist.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
As usual the conversation devolves into personal attacks and inane dimwittry.

Oh well. Long live Syria.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
well spoken Gary. Now that my friend is " soft-spoken, sincere and forthright".

Is this guy for real, or has the right brainwashed me enough to believe he is wrong? I am having a real problem of late with the American public siding with terrorists.

Medina OH
Username hidden
(191 posts)
"This guy really impressed me. Soft-spoken, honest and forthright. He had a counter for every inquiry made of him. When the interview was over I could help but feel embarrassment for American leadership. Sad. "......This statement says it all. A known terrorist state's leader impresses you. Why don't you just pack you shit and leave......since the leadership is JUST SO terrible here just go. I will be happy to furnish you with first class one way tickets.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
* honest, and forthright*

Unless you are a C.I.A. profiler, I don't believe you are entitled to credit or discredit the sincerity of an enemy. I am at a lack of words for e and r's constant opposition of our country, and continued support for "terrorist states" (Clinton named Syria that).

And all along Bin Laden was not in Afghanistan, nor Pakistan, but was hiding on SLS (under a profile named EandR).

Sincerely, Disturbed

Medina OH
Username hidden
(191 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
TOPIC: Syrian President Speaks