Syrian President Speaks : Swingers Discussion 731451041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyrian President Speaks
TOPIC: Syrian President Speaks
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lucky my preference would be to agitate the warmongers into a civil war against each other, then when they're done with their bloodletting they will likely be too weak to stop the rest of us from taking the reigns.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
All the guns and bullets in the world can't stop us from ripping your America to shreds. Sad very sad that there are people like you, thats the answer to my question never mind...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
ER wow that was pretty good, Thought provoking even. A disconnected society. Just what America needed. My post was for beeyboy but for you as well, do you know America? All ways looking for the bad, how sad for you and if America falls you have no regard? It has happened before and it will again? Wow I am glad I wont be here for it. Americans fighting Americans in the street. What a fucking nightmare. I thought we grew out of that possibility for that event. Is it that you beleive it will happen or ist it you cant wait for it to happen? Take a moment for get the politics and the bull shit, and think what a civil war in this country would mean, would you fight for her or your own salvation?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"go ahead and take up arms against America...quit being a pussy and do it..."

Now how would that make me any different from you? Passive-aggressive, you seem to think the world revolves around war. Regardless of how your little pea-brain works, the world does not revolve around violence.

Non-violent change can be achieved (and is) through an exchange of ideas. It's the reason guys like you, Lucky, Akorn, and Imperfecto are all in an uproar. You see things being changed right in front of you, much to your dismay, and worse you're powerless to stop it.

All the guns and bullets in the world can't stop us from ripping your America to shreds.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
"let me help you out...you, or anybody else EVER take up arms against this nation..and you become the enemy....and you will face me, or others like me...and I won't show you any mercy....traitors should die..."

Ooooooooooooo! Another internet toughguy. Imperfecto would be proud. You're a fifty year old lard ass couch potato. Do you think you're actually frightening anyone, old man?

Many people have taken up arms against the USA. Some have even beaten her (Vietnam). Looks like she's going to lose another one here soon, too.

Of course, we don't need guns to beat you. We can just use words. Far more efficient.

ROFLMAO!

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Lucky, put your harangues aside for a moment an honestly tell me, do you think we really want to take your beloved America away from you? It is you who is out of touch with modern day America. You seem to think war is what makes a nation great, and maybe that was true in the days of the Rome, Alexander the Great, or the British Empire. But this is a new era my friend, a world where peace makes the world great and the ability to propagate peace makes a nation a great leader and example. People are smarter and more connected today, with the internet and sattelites and cell phones and direct TV. Governments are having a harder time keeping people divided which is the only way they maintain their control and keep the masses subjugated. You say America is divided, and it is. There is the old school warmongers whose path has proven a failure time and time again versus the younger, smarter, more educated, more technologically savvy who can't be fooled by jingoism and emotionally laced patriotic rhetoric. You are the last of a dying breed Lucky and I think the world will sigh of relief when your ilk is finally gone. If this country has to to undergo trial by fire in order for the people to really achieve the freedom they long for then so be it. It wouldn't be the first time in history and it won't be the last. What doesn't kill it can only make it stronger, so I say let the polarization of America continue. Shred it.

Goose Creek SC

Username hidden
(1690 posts)
And yet still no answer to my question you are truly lame and you still don't get it. You threatened me last week, Idol threat at that. You are so weak is it painful for you I will bet it is. Do you sleep well does your conscience let you work with out thinking about where you are? Or better yet where you are from? You consider of course you are intellegant and your education comes from folks just like me. I give regardless of where it goes, I pay taxes as everyone else does but this is not my point I give no matter where it goes and don't complain. I have raised my kids the best way I know how and taught them to take care of them selves and to trust no one but them selves, and for good reason, people like you for example. I taught them to be their own best friend because friends are here today and gone tomorrow and a friendship is the only thing known not to bite until it is dead.

I spent the evening at the USO made coffee served the service guys coming through the air port. Great group of Marines came through tonite young bright and full of life. One guy a private and you know the look a boot, fresh, looked at me after fixing him a burger and he said thank you sir and I said that one is on me and thank you. All of you take your freedom for granted. This country is so divided it is not going to survive if this continues. This war means more than WMDs or Saddam to me it is about the future of the greatest nation ever in the history of mankind. You think it insults me when you use the term Captain America, Well your god damn right and I would die for her, the obvious question is would you? Do I question your patriotism your god damn right I do, I question anyones patriotism that does not understand what it takes to be an American.

After my service I was kind of down on my luck and a little broke waiting for my first paycheck. I lived in a small town on Kansas working on a Micro wave tower. The place I was staying was across from a farm with a field of corn. So I went over and took a couple of ears of corn. The next day I was up at day break to a shower and started out the door their was the farmer and in his hand was a bag full of deer meat corn and some canned goods he handed it to me and said the Mrs. would like to to come for supper, I said I am sorry I took the corn and he stopped me and said forget it. Supper is at 7 don't be late.I laughed and went to work. That night I went to dinner and we eat and sat on the porch and watched the sun set. This is America, and her heart is still beating, get to know her and you will truly understand why our young men and women are dying for her. Forget the politics forget the ugliness of war and look at where you are and remember that in this world we are the luckiest people in the world and be glad in the fact that we have these brave young men and never forget what you are, an American.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
And you really should put picture of you and your cousin on the internet for all to see...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I was not telling you anything, I was hopeing you would prove me wrong but you cant. Your just another ASSHOLE with a work visa.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
The last I heard most Americans can't find Detroit, much less Damascus on a map. Yet your telling me about myself, please. BOY

My point exactly, Case closed... Bye BOY. So you have not seen the real America pity one day you might understand...

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   41 to 50 of 75   End
TOPIC: Syrian President Speaks