Syria : Swingers Discussion 2051231061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyria
TOPIC: Syria
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 415   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"There could never be enough information!"

Not so. That's only true if the if the information is reliable.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
*Welcome to the age of TOO much information *

There could never be enough information!

We're dealing with a region that is foreign to us, regardless of the hundreds of years that we've been sticking our noses there.

We're dealing with a backwards culture with a different mindset. I don't know when we'll learn this. We're doing the same thing for hundreds of years, and we expect different results! lunacy I tell you, lunacy.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Vabeach:

It wouldn't surprise me if the rebels Gased the civilians, just to get us involved.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Bill:

Even without the congress, most polls seem to say that close to 60% of the public is against striking Syria.

To that end, I agree. Obama ought show humility and accept that the world doesn't care that chemical weapons were used.

Fun fact; the US military cannot use tear gas on our enemies, because it is a chemical weapon. The police however can and do use tear gas.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Welcome to the age of TOO much information

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16841 posts)
Claims are now emerging (backed by video of rebels bragging about it) that the Syrian rebels themselves are behind the use of the chemical weapons in a deliberate attempt to stir up shit.

I of course have no special knowledge of this. I also have no choice but to provisionally accept the English translation on said video, although I have no idea how authentic anything is. I also really have no idea how much our government and intelligence really knows what's going on either.

Ugh.

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(19141 posts)
The rep. from Fl. (d) on tonights news said that congress is against strikeing Syria by 10 to 1 margin. Why wont Obama show how strong our form of government is by saying that the people have spoken and drop it. They say it could cost 1 bil. dollars. That mony could be better spent here at home.

Greencastle PA
Username hidden
(476 posts)
I canno say if Putin is right or not, I can't say if Kerry is a liar or not.

What I can say is that we don't have money for war and we don't have a military which can take the world. We need to stop being the worlds police, we need to swallow our pride and accept that we are a country within a larger planet, not the rulers of the planet.

Russian business men have assets in Syria, much like we have assets around the world. The Russians rightfully don't wish to see those assets taken by the rebels which will likely not control the radical Muslims, who will put women back into the home, covered head to toe and be more an enemy than the current Syrian regime.

Our pride has cost us an ally in Syria, our arrogance may cost us American lives and WILL cost Syrians their lives.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7364 posts)
Is Putin right?

based on my knowledge of him, yes.

but, I cant really say, I am not privy to information which would enable me to answer you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Kerry is a liar just Like Obama said he did not draw the red line the World did, He is such a fucking dumbass, We all saw him on tv Drawing the red line, All the world is laughing at him because they know the red line he Obama drew has been crossed more than once, Such a disgrace to America.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4875 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 415   End
TOPIC: Syria