Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Syria
TOPIC: Syria
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   198 to 207 of 465   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"from both sides of the isle"

The "Gilligan" and "Skipper" sides? ;)

I still wanna plug Mary Ann.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20262 posts)
"I know you aren't even slightly surprised that there is absolutely nothing that Obama has done right, in his two terms? Hell, I even posted a topic on it once and not one single response from my fellow republicans!? "

I'm not sure what you're saying - I'm acknowledging that this was the right thing to do. Are you thinking I'm not.

Most of the positive things I have to say about Obama have been with respect to foreign policy, such as sticking with the plan in Iraq. Not so much domestic ones, although I have a few (such as making the case that the tax rises planned at the end of 2010 were going to cause economic problems, and even hauling Bill Clinton out to join him).

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20262 posts)
VA

I know you aren't even slightly surprised that there is absolutely nothing that Obama has done right, in his two terms? Hell, I even posted a topic on it once and not one single response from my fellow republicans!?

This back and forth won't get anything done but to raise ones blood pressure. Obama is the boogie man until he's dead and buried....even beyond that I imagine.

Now, if he decides to do this on his own, he deserves what's next from both sides of the isle.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8085 posts)
If you see it somewhere, let me know.

His public acknowledgment that his powers as Commander in Chief are limited in this case by what Congress will authorize was absolutely the right thing to do. Some have already spun his tone to mean something to the effect of "I don't really need to ask Congress, but I will anyway". Meh - I'm not going to go in for that.

Cue the liberal outrage that conservatives never have anything positive to say in Obama in 3...2...1...

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20262 posts)
"President Barack Obama addressed the crisis in Syria on Saturday, saying he has decided the United States should take military action against regime targets, but that he will seek authorization from Congress before taking action.

"I will seek authorization for the use of force from the American people's representatives in Congress," Obama said during a press conference in the White House Rose Garden."

Cue conservative outrage that Obama is too weak to do it on his own in 3...2...1...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Sa:

I will give you one better. If we strike Syria and they have their chemical weapons placed where we strike and we don't know it... or we strike his chemical weapons... We WILL release those weapons and thus kill many hundreds of people.

More over, if we strike and weaken him... He could very well use those weapons as a final act of defiance, or like Afghanistan, invite the Russians to help him put down the rebellion... Thus he becomes a protected stooge of the Russians.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7703 posts)
hmmm did you read the results? :)

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
Would you rather have my guts or my balls resting on your chin?

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20262 posts)
GUTS - Is arriving home late after a night out with the guys, being met by your wife with a broom, and having the guts to ask: "Are you still cleaning, or are you flying somewhere?"

BALLS - Is coming home late after a night out with the guys, smelling of perfume and beer, lipstick on your collar, slapping your wife on the butt and having the balls to say: "You're next."

Medically speaking, there is no difference in the outcome, since both ultimately result in death.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17091 posts)
" Sorry Sweetie. "

"Sorry Sugartits" would have been more likely to generate a shitstorm ;)

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20262 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   198 to 207 of 465   End
TOPIC: Syria