Syria : Swingers Discussion 20512310191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyria
TOPIC: Syria
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 419   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This is going to be no doubt a World changer, Sad we do not have a POTUS That actually has any kind of common since what so ever. Now our kids will be strapped with Debt and so will theirs and so on.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
It really doesnt matter what obama's situation is or isn't. It is BY FAR bigger than obama and his colossal ego.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
We're about to get stung, the second we launch a rock into Syria. We are the, On Demand war machine and Obama is in deep shit, no matter what he does. The Right and Left are gonna be after him..

Lose lose situation.. I would NEVER want that thankless fucking job!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7892 posts)
On top of that Iran is threatening to attack Israel if America attacks Syria. Im starting to wonder if this is what the Muslim in our white wants?

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
Syria is Iraq rewound.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Syria won't be the shot which starts WWIII, but it won't help the situation either.

At the end if the day, I hope we do nothing. If we do act, then I hope it is with a declaration of action by the congress and not te president. Let the congress answer to the people on how to fund yet another useless war, taking sides in a war where All sides are against us.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6877 posts)
Never was a doubt in my mind that he used them on the people,Now the Media is talking about Obama maybe Making a Military strike,,,That might be the one shot to kick off WWIII.

Mickey

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4711 posts)
Ill repeat again, I firmly believe that chemicals were used to kill these people. Too many unconnected people to stage a lie in the hopes of agenda advancement. The question is, who is responsible.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
The fact people have been poisoned isn't in doubt but by who and by what hasn't been answered. It seems our "leaders" have already decided that we should get involved and are simply looking for an excuse.

According to the NYT the investigators have just arrived at the attack despite the US attempting to dissuade them from attempting to continue the investigation due to security concerns. We still don't have hard evidence that the attack was carried out by the Syrian government.

Peoria AZ

Username hidden
(87 posts)
If you regard John Kerry as the source of truth. He doesn't say how he knows, or even what he knows. He just says it was a chemical attack. If it's been actually confirmed, he'd know what they used.

Look, I'll wait until I see how they know what happened. They took samples only a few hours ago. They accuse Assad of destroying evidence, but, there's only so much you can do - if they have access to even one victim (including survivors), they can easily see what they were killed by with some easy lab tests.

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 419   End
TOPIC: Syria