Syria : Swingers Discussion 20512310191
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyria
TOPIC: Syria
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 413   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The President does not have power ubder the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barrack Obama 2007

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Boo-fuckin-hoo for Obama. He's the President. He didn't just witness the loss of over 3000 Americans on his watch

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16712 posts)
This is going to be no doubt a World changer, Sad we do not have a POTUS That actually has any kind of common since what so ever. Now our kids will be strapped with Debt and so will theirs and so on.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4834 posts)
It really doesnt matter what obama's situation is or isn't. It is BY FAR bigger than obama and his colossal ego.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
We're about to get stung, the second we launch a rock into Syria. We are the, On Demand war machine and Obama is in deep shit, no matter what he does. The Right and Left are gonna be after him..

Lose lose situation.. I would NEVER want that thankless fucking job!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8004 posts)
On top of that Iran is threatening to attack Israel if America attacks Syria. Im starting to wonder if this is what the Muslim in our white wants?

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4834 posts)
Syria is Iraq rewound.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
Syria won't be the shot which starts WWIII, but it won't help the situation either.

At the end if the day, I hope we do nothing. If we do act, then I hope it is with a declaration of action by the congress and not te president. Let the congress answer to the people on how to fund yet another useless war, taking sides in a war where All sides are against us.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7248 posts)
Never was a doubt in my mind that he used them on the people,Now the Media is talking about Obama maybe Making a Military strike,,,That might be the one shot to kick off WWIII.

Mickey

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4834 posts)
Ill repeat again, I firmly believe that chemicals were used to kill these people. Too many unconnected people to stage a lie in the hopes of agenda advancement. The question is, who is responsible.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 413   End
TOPIC: Syria