Syria : Swingers Discussion 20512310188
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyria
TOPIC: Syria
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   188 to 197 of 419   End
User Details are only visible to members.
sedu:

That is why Obama is saying that he wants the congress to authorize action, to keep his hands clean of how this plays out.

Either way, it is a lose lose choice.

If we help the rebels, their radical islam friends will take over. If we help the Sitting Syrian government or do nothing, we say that you can use WMDs on your own people.

This is why I believe in keeping a nuclear strike ability, planet ending strike ability. Then down size our military and pull out of every nation of the world. If the UN wants to see syria attacked, let the world for a UN Military Police force and if anyone attacks the US... Send North dakota a target package and make a number of cities in the offending nation vanish from the Earth.

Message sent, world received.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6894 posts)
The President does not have power ubder the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation" - Barrack Obama 2007

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Boo-fuckin-hoo for Obama. He's the President. He didn't just witness the loss of over 3000 Americans on his watch

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
This is going to be no doubt a World changer, Sad we do not have a POTUS That actually has any kind of common since what so ever. Now our kids will be strapped with Debt and so will theirs and so on.

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
It really doesnt matter what obama's situation is or isn't. It is BY FAR bigger than obama and his colossal ego.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
We're about to get stung, the second we launch a rock into Syria. We are the, On Demand war machine and Obama is in deep shit, no matter what he does. The Right and Left are gonna be after him..

Lose lose situation.. I would NEVER want that thankless fucking job!

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7895 posts)
On top of that Iran is threatening to attack Israel if America attacks Syria. Im starting to wonder if this is what the Muslim in our white wants?

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
Syria is Iraq rewound.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16526 posts)
Syria won't be the shot which starts WWIII, but it won't help the situation either.

At the end if the day, I hope we do nothing. If we do act, then I hope it is with a declaration of action by the congress and not te president. Let the congress answer to the people on how to fund yet another useless war, taking sides in a war where All sides are against us.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6894 posts)
Never was a doubt in my mind that he used them on the people,Now the Media is talking about Obama maybe Making a Military strike,,,That might be the one shot to kick off WWIII.

Mickey

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   188 to 197 of 419   End
TOPIC: Syria