Syria : Swingers Discussion 20512310161
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSyria
TOPIC: Syria
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 413   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm not seeing more than 20% support for engaging Syria.

Looks like Potus is going to do it anyway, says Kerry, if that's what he just actually said!?

We are so Fucked!!

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8002 posts)
In fact, as I type this the headline on the Huff reads:

America to Obama:

Do Nothing.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I have no clue where the poll below came from, I am on the Huffington post, and poll after poll shows as majority of Americans opposing the attack.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
We are hated that much, why wouldn't he do it and lay the blame on us?

It's illegal for us to attack anyway, so wouldn't this be a perfect opportunity should we do so, to show the world, just how bad we really are?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8002 posts)
M

I'm talking about using it on his own country. He would likely become a martyr to those that support him. He has no means to deliver chemicals as a direct hit on the US. He can, kill as many people in his country as possible.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8002 posts)
I remember a previous discussion with some of the hard core leftists here that polls are very scientific things and no one except partisan hacks fake the numbers. Would those same people care to comment on the story below? 80% of Americans support an attack? Are you kidding me?!?! Well that must be true because if a poll says it then by god its true!

usnews dot com/news/articles/2013/08/30/nearly-80-percent-of-americans-want-congress-to-approve-of-syrian-intervention

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(87 posts)
He cannot fire to the whole world. M. I think the POTUS Knows all these things of no one wanting this, We have to remember he does have a plan to destroy America and if he fires on Syria, There are people in the world that do have nukes that can reach our soil, He has our Military spread out so thin we cannot even really battle anywhere in force, I think all of this was done for this reason,,IF HE STRIKES SYRIA,,,WE ARE IN DEEP SHIT AND HE KNOWS THIS.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(4832 posts)
bbc.co.uk/news/world-23892594#FBM279160

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
I'm aware of their stockpile.

Can you elaborate on how FetusFace is going to get those chemicals delivered to the rest of the world in order to scorch it?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
One thing that not too many people realize concerning this whole issue is, Syria holds one of the largest stockpiles of chemical weapons on the planet. What's to say, once we attack, he doesn't implement a Scorched Earth, last stand and unleash all of his chemicals.

He could very easily let the world know, if you want some, I got some for ya and everyone must die.. Jihad at its finest, from a guy that has everyone on edge!

It's entirely plausible..

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(8002 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... More 
Start   161 to 170 of 413   End
TOPIC: Syria